React with Hooks for Beginners
Learn the fundamentals of React with Hooks to create your apps and deploy them
Note: 4.6/5 (75 notes) 2,334 students
Instructor(s): Moath M.
Last update: 2021-09-02
What you’ll learn
- The basics of React and React Hooks
- How to build your own React apps
- How to deploy your React apps
- How to handle forms in React
- Understand the structure of a React app
So, if you are new to React or you are trying to become familiar with React Hooks, this course should be a good start for you. It should help you out with understanding the basics of React as well as a good solid start with Hooks.
What’s in this course?
An introduction to React.
Core topics: How React works, building components with React and building UIs with React.
Components, props and dynamic data binding.
Working with user events and state to create interactive applications.
A look behind the scenes to understand how React works under the hood.
A good explanation on how to work with lists and conditional content.
An introduction to React Hooks.
How to debug React apps.
Class-Based components and function components.
Sending HTTP requests and handling transitional states and responses.
Handling forms and user input.
Who this course is for
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to step up their development knowledge
- Developers trying to learn how to build reactive web apps
- Environment Setup
- Installing Node
- Installing React
- React Basics
- What is JSX?
- Writing Our First App
- Components #1
- Components #2
- Writing Components
- Understanding Our App Structure
- Lifecycle Methods
- State #1
- State #2
- Seconds Counter App
- Handling Forms
- Controlled Components
- React Hooks
- The Hooks System
- The useState() Hook
- The useEffect() Hook
- Refactoring the Seconds Counter App
- The Return Statement Inside of useEffect()
- Function vs. Class Components
- Making Requests in React
- The Article Searcher App
- Sending Requests
- Displaying the Results
- The dangerouslySetInnerHTML Prop
- The key Prop
- Deployment with Vercel
- Alternative Method
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|