Read Thai language in 2 hours – Thai for beginners
How to read Thai from ZERO
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 146 students
Instructor(s): Teacher Fam
Last update: 2022-07-05
What you’ll learn
- Read Thai consonants
- Read Thai vowels
- Read Thai words
- Read Thai words with tone mark
- Read new words by your self
- Require basic Thai (meet and greet, 0-10, basic phrases)
Hello, Everyone! My name is FAM and I make this course because a lot of my students fail in learning Thai language by reason of time and limitations. In this course, you are going to learn how to read Thai step by step and do a lot of activities to make sure that you would understand the context and use Thai correctly.
I would like to save your money and time as much as possible, that’s why we created this class by using the most important information and topic to become the fastest and easiest basic Thai reading course.
After you finish the course, you will be able to:
Read word with consonants only
Read word with consonants and vowel
Read word with consonants, vowel and tone mark
Read Thai sentence
Read the word you have already known
Read the word you have never known
The class is going to improve your Thai language reading and save a lot of time!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Computer, laptop or smart phone with high-speed internet.
A pen and paper (optional).
Who this course is for:
The course is for a beginner who would like to read Thai without any basic Thai reading skill.
This course is also for learners who want to learn the fundamental of Thai reading and make their progress faster.
For a person who need to finish Thai reading very quickly.
Who this course is for
- Everyone who wants to read and write Thai
- Read consonants
- Introduction and set the goal
- Thai consonants ก-ฮ
- Things you must know before you learn to read
- Read Thai word by 2 consonants
- Read Thai word by 3 consonants
- Read Thai word by 4 consonants
- Read words with vowels
- Read vowels
- Read words by a consonant and a vowel
- Read words by 2 consonants and a vowel
- Read words with tone
- Read words by 2 consonants and a vowel with tone
- Learn to read Thai naturally
- Read the words you have already known
- Read the words you have never known
- Read basic sentences and the goal
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|