RoboAuthor: Content Writing Automation 2022 – Part 7
Learn how to write blog articles at high-speed using WordPress and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools in 2022.
Note: 3.7/5 (53 notes) 15,078 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-09-07
What you’ll learn
- Benefits of using WordPress CMS
- Learn to blog at high-speed using WordPress and a few cloud-based tools
- Learn some special incredible tools that help in content writing and complete automation
- Gain a ton of more insights on using WordPress like usage of themes etc.
- A few AI content-creation and paraphrasing tools will be taught in the course. The tools showcased may be free or paid to be used. You can choose the best tools according to your requirement with the right features during usage.
- You will need to opt for a domain and hosting plan from WordPress to start implementing the stuff taught in the course.
- Part 7 RoboAuthor course is like a standalone course in the same “RoboAuthor Content Writing Automation” series. This is because this course is focussed more on Fast Blogging using the WordPress CMS platform.
Welcome to experience “RoboAuthor: Content Writing Automation 2022 – Part 7”.
Business blogging is a marketing strategy that involves using blogs to increase your company’s online visibility. A business blog, like social media, direct mail, and email marketing, is a marketing channel that aids in the growth of a company. Freelancers can increase their exposure and sign new clients by demonstrating their writing skills on large platforms with a large audience.
The advantages of blogging or creating a website are becoming increasingly obvious as the internet and technology become more ingrained in our daily lives. Bloggers, unlike in the past, do not require computer science degrees or knowledge of HTML. WordPress and “how to start a new blog” guides have made it super simple to set up a blog in 15 minutes.
Blog posts are more receptive to social media audiences than ads or sales pages, and blog posts are often more likely to be shared with their connections than ads or sales pages. You give yourself more to share on your social media profiles by creating blog content, and you give your guests something to share when they visit your website by creating blog content. Responding with a blog post, rather than a sales page for your products or services, will be perceived as helpful and will naturally lead the person to your products and services, particularly if you include a good call-to-action at the end of each of your posts.
Are you curious as to why people blog? Is it really worth it to blog? For many people, blogging is a dream job. You get to be your own boss, work from home, and earn money in the background. That is why so many people start blogs in order to make money online.
Some of the common reasons as to why people do blogging can be due to the following benefits that blogging boasts of:
1) Blogging helps us to earn and make money online. Writing good quality blog articles will play a crucial part to rank higher in search engines.
2) Blogging helps us express ourselves and share our passions
3) Blogging helps us share knowledge and insights
4) Blogging helps us gain more exposure for promoting our business
This Udemy course named “RoboAuthor: Content Writing Automation 2022 – Part 7” created by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and “Saranya Srinidhi” showcases furthermore incredible or practical ways that will help bloggers to write at high-speed using WordPress and popular third-party Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered tools. The kind of innovative approach for high-speed blogging taught in this course is a kind of exemplary stuff. See it to believe it. Get ready to experience the extraordinary in RoboAuthor 7.0.
Enrol today and let’s start booming.
Why wait? Let’s get ready for lights, camera and action.
Who this course is for
- Bloggers who wish to start a career in the blogging or marketing domain to promote themselves or a company brand.
- Marketing Trainers who want to teach the topic of high-speed blogging to their students and colleagues
- Anyone who is passionate and interested to learn this course in order to utilise the stuff taught for their educative needs.
- Content Agency owners or marketers who wish to create a ton of articles quick and easy on WordPress CMS.
- RoboAuthor 7.0: Content Writing Automation 2022 – The Course
- Welcome to the New RoboAuthor Course: Introduction to WordPress CMS
- High-Speed Blogging using WordPress: Part 1 Tutorial
- High-Speed Blogging using WordPress: Part 2 Tutorial
- High-Speed Blogging using WordPress: Part 3 Tutorial
- High-Speed Blogging using WordPress: Part 4 Tutorial
- Get more views and traffic on your WordPress Site using Missinglettr
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 797 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|