Salary Negotiation – How to Ask for and Receive a Pay Raise
A Salary Negotiation step-by-step plan to prepare you for asking and receiving a pay raise.
Note: 4.5/5 (501 notes) 58,681 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2023-01-06
What you’ll learn
- How to ask for a raise
- How to GET a raise
- How to plan when to ask for a raise
- How to build the case for a raise
- How to discuss a raise or promotion
- video recording device on cell phone, tablet or webcam
Salary Negotiation is a scary concept for many people. Imagine yourself asking for and receiving a significant rise in your salary. You can walk into your boss’s office and get a raise if you ask the right way. You can become an expert at salary negotiation.
You will learn everything you need to know about how to ask for a raise from your boss. You can earn more money, whether it is your first day on the job or whether you have been there for 10 years, once you understand the principles of salary negotiation. There are many ways of bungling a request for a raise. You will learn how to talk about the concerns of your boss, not your own financial needs. Plus, you will learn how to master the steps needed to increase the odds that you will get the raise you want and deserve.
Why go to work one more day at your current pay level? Why not begin today to make the case for why you deserve a significant pay increase. Sign up for this course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this salary negotiation course.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this salary negotiation course?
How to ask for a raise
How to GET a raise
How to plan when to ask for a raise
How to build the case for a raise
Don’t you deserve a higher salary, starting today?
What do Udemy students say about this salary negotiation course?
“5 Stars! Many practical tips that will help me overcome the inner fear of asking for a pay raise.” Elaine Xue
“5 Stars! The Course is well organized and effective. I am damn sure if I apply the principles taught in the course, it would definitely increase my chances of getting a raise, or even if I didn’t get a raise it won’t have any negative impact on my relationship with the company.” Deepjyoti Saran
“5 Stars! Based upon my experience so far I had a few bad moments when talking about the raise, and in this course I found those small pieces to complete my puzzle. I have some future plans, so hopefully, I will make my point now in a more confident way. I recommend this course to anyone who has a job because at some point you are going to need these devices.” Dejan Janošević
This course will help you learn how to discuss a raise or promotion effectively.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants a raise
- Employees who would like to receive a raise or promotion
- Planning the Right Way to Ask for and Get a Pay Raise
- Get What You Want By Helping Your Boss Get What He/She Wants -Salary Negotiation
- Please Introduce Yourself
- The Best Time to Ask for a Raise – Salary Negotiation
- Increase Your Odds of Getting the Raise With this Trick
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- This is How You Ask for a Raise
- Good News Will Win the Day – Salary Negotiation
- Paint a Bright Future for Yourself and Your Organization
- What NOT to Do – Avoid These at All Costs
- The Ask – The Sequence to Follow
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Competing Job Offers – Salary Negotiation
- Video Rehearsal
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 878 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|