Sales Forecasting, Setting & Hitting Sales Targets
A 30-minute fast track course on sales forecasting, setting targets, managing expectations & using KPIs to smash targets
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 978 students
Instructor(s): ZandaX Training
Last update: 2022-10-08
What you’ll learn
- Our Sales Forecasting, Setting & Hitting Sales Targets course shows you how to create forecasts, set realistic targets and use KPIs to smash your sales targets
- You’ll learn the “numbers side” of a sales manager’s role, from sales forecasts to targets, thru managing expectations (which cuts your stress!) and using KPIs
- This 30-minute course includes: Creating Your Sales Forecast – Setting Realistic Sales Targets – Under-Promise/Over-Deliver – Using KPIs to Smash Sales Targets
- This is the side of the job that defines your success, yet many sales managers don’t – or can’t – get to grips with it. In this course, we show you how!
- Download your own workbook & Personal Action Plan (included in the first Course Introduction module) so you can reinforce & develop what you’ve learned
- You don’t need any experience in sales management: all you need is the desire to succeed … plus the ability, and willingness, to take on board what we say!
Do you want to learn how to create accurate forecasts, set realistic targets and use KPIs effectively? And wouldn’t you just LOVE a simple method to manage the expectations of your senior managers and your team – and reduce your stress levels – at the same time?
Do you want ENGAGEMENT with a course that uses plain English without going into management speak?
Do you want a PRACTICAL course that focuses on the essential topics without rambling on or digressing?
If the answer to any of these is YES, then our Sales Forecasting, Setting & Hitting Sales Targets course will take you where you want to go in the shortest possible time!
So pay attention: all our Fast Track courses are designed to give you a solid understanding in just around 30 minutes.
Don’t say you “don’t have time” for training now!
With every ZandaX management course, you get a workbook with a Personal Action Plan (downloadable from the Course Introduction section at the start of each course). These are a great addition because they enable you to revisit and review your progress in a structured framework that is proven to work.
Our sales management course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from selling roles, thru sales team leaders and supervisors, to senior management and director roles. Because of this, our courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get straight to the point so you make the best use of your time.
Sales managers often miss the point because they are so focused on day-to-day events that they never pay the right attention to the whole process of forecasting, setting targets and managing those targets. Sometimes, they just don’t know! In this course, you’ll see how to do all this … and be in command of the numbers that define your success you are judged by. Does this sound too good to be true? Well, putting our lessons into practice will take you there!
The course covers:
How to Create Your Sales Forecast
Setting Realistic Sales Targets for Your Team
Under-Promise & Over-Deliver! Range Forecasting
Using KPIs to Smash Sales Targets
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
The course is aimed at anyone in, or moving into, a sales management role, who wants to understand how to deal with the “numbers side” of their role.
Upon completion (and with a little practice…) you’ll know how to create a meaningful sales forecast and set targets that are realistic. You’ll also have a great, and simple, way to manage expectations of your senior managers and your team members. And perhaps most important, how to use KPIs to hit your targets – and then some.
This course could drastically improve the way you manage forecasts and targets!
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbook and Action Plan which uses in-course summaries and assessments with post-course reviews to really help you to develop your skills. And remember to revisit and review the course as often as you want!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a talk-through video. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
Who this course is for
- The course has been specifically written for anyone in, or moving into, a sales management role, who is looking for a structured approach to managing a sales team and getting results. It will also be invaluable for anyone already in a sales management role who wants an overview – and maybe new ideas – that give an easy-to absorb, structured insight into getting results in an environment that is usually highly varied and often unpredictable.
- Course Introduction & Workbook Download
- What’s in the Course?
- Module Content
- Module Introduction
- How to Create Your Sales Forecast
- Setting Realistic Sales Targets for Your Team
- Under-Promise & Over-Deliver! Range Forecasting
- Using KPIs to Smash Sales Targets
- Module Test
- Course Wrap Up
- Course Summary
Time remaining or 22 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|