Sales Management: Processes & Selling Techniques
A 30-minute fast track sales management course: setting up & automating sales process, & using the right selling methods
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 186 students
Instructor(s): ZandaX Training
Last update: 2022-10-10
What you’ll learn
- Our Sales Processes & Selling Techniques fast track course shows you how to optimize how your team operates by defining, and managing, its processes and methods
- You’ll learn how to set up a sales process, automate it, standardize selling techniques and create Battle Cards to help your team to sell more easily
- This 30-minute course includes: Creating an Effective Sales Process – Automating Your Process – 6 Top Selling Techniques – Creating Battle Cards for Your Team
- Learn about a much-neglected side of a sales manager’s job – how to create a standard process & selling techniques to give consistency & control to operations
- Download your own workbook & Personal Action Plan (included in the first Course Introduction module) so you can reinforce & develop what you’ve learned
- You don’t need any experience in sales management: all you need is the desire to succeed … plus the ability, and willingness, to take on board what we say!
Do you want to learn how to set up a sales process and standardize your team’s selling techniques in a way that makes your operation consistent, controllable … and more successful?
Do you want ENGAGEMENT with a course that uses plain English without going into management speak?
Do you want a PRACTICAL course that focuses on the essential topics without rambling on or digressing?
If the answer to any of these is YES, then our Sales Processes & Selling Techniques course will take you where you want to go in the shortest possible time!
So pay attention: all our Fast Track courses are designed to give you a solid understanding in just around 30 minutes.
Don’t say you “don’t have time” for training now!
The first video is a brief outline of each lesson in the module, so you can get a quick view of what it covers. This is downloadable, so please share it with anyone you want to!
The main module has an introduction from the instructor, followed by lessons on each subject, and the module finishes with a quick knowledge test of five questions.
Finally, there’s a quick Wrap Up session which summarizes the main learning points covered.
All our courses are compact, concise and to-the-point, and we’ve found this structure works well to enable you to get instant summaries alongside the main content.
With every ZandaX management course, you get a workbook with a Personal Action Plan (downloadable from the Course Introduction section at the start of each course). These are a great addition because they enable you to revisit and review your progress in a structured framework that is proven to work.
Our sales management course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from selling roles, thru sales team leaders and supervisors, to senior management and director roles. Because of this, our courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get straight to the point so you make the best use of your time.
WHAT THIS COURSE IS FOR
Sales managers often miss the point because they are so focused on day-to-day operations that they never pay proper attention to how their team works: in setting up the processes that control how work flows and standardizing the techniques used to sell. In this course, you see how to do all this ,,, and find yourself running a team that rund like clockwork! Does this sound too good to be true? Well, implementing the lessons you learn here will take you there!
The course covers:
Creating an Effective Sales Process
Automating Your Sales Process
Six Top Selling Techniques
Creating Battle Cards for Your Sales Team
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
The course is aimed at anyone in, or moving into, a sales management role, who is looking for a structured approach to managing a sales team and getting results.
Upon completion (and with a little practice…) you’ll know how to create a sales process from scratch, how to automate it to make operations more efficient AND consistent. You’ll also have an insight into different types of selling techniques that you can use to standardize how your sale team sells. And there’s a great lesson on creating Battle Cards as an amazingly quick and effetive tool to help your salespeople to provide information, to answer difficult questions … and to sell!
This course realy could change the way you manage your team!
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbook and Action Plan which uses in-course summaries and assessments with post-course reviews to really help you to develop your skills. And remember to revisit and review the course as often as you want!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a talk-through video. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
Who this course is for
- The course has been specifically written for anyone in, or moving into, a sales management role, who is looking for a structured approach to managing a sales team and getting results. It will also be invaluable for anyone already in a sales management role who wants an overview – and maybe new ideas – that give an easy-to absorb, structured insight into getting results in an environment that is usually highly varied and often unpredictable.
- Course Introduction & Workbook Download
- What’s in the Course?
- Course Content
- Module Introduction
- Creating an Effective Sales Process
- Automating Your Sales Process
- Six Top Selling Techniques
- Creating Battle Cards for Your Sales Team
- Module Test
- Course Wrap Up
- Course Summary
Time remaining or 814 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|