Sales Skills: Maximizing Sales In A Bad Economy
A New & Winning Sales Methodology To Increase Profits | Develop Recession-Proof Sales Skills!
Note: 4.9/5 (49 notes) 1,205 students
Instructor(s): Expert Academy
Last update: 2022-08-02
What you’ll learn
- Recession-proof sales skills
- How to sell with integrity & impact during hard times
- Take control of your sales pipeline to get sales quicker
- Practical tools to help you succeed during this downturn
- The new & inspiring challenger pitch structure
- No requirements
Introduction To The Inspiring Challenger Sales Methodology
This course will enable you to sell more by teaching you how to apply the Inspiring Challenger Sale in your business.
Importantly it is designed to help you to really make a difference. But you should know, this is not a masterclass that you just watch to learn. This is an interactive course where you apply the insight in action-focused exercises, ensuring the learning makes a difference to you, your business and your life.
This is material that has previously only been available to corporate clients on high ticket development programmes, so I’m delighted to be able to offer it to you here in this innovative and easily digested format.
Who Is This Course For?
This programme is for anyone selling to customers facing unprecedented market conditions. Whether you are a sales professional, sales leader, or in any commercial support role, if you are needing to sell more in a competitive world, you will find practical tools here to help you succeed during this downturn.
If you would like to be someone who has a real mastery of how to sell with integrity and impact in a recession, then this course is for you.
What Will I Learn On This Course?
Specifically, after completing this programme you will be able to:
– Inspire your customers to buy from you by using the behaviours needed for successful selling in a downturn
– Use the Inspiring Challenger Pitch Structure to sell more effectively
– Take Control of Your Sales Pipeline to get sales quicker and with less friction
Who is Gavin Presman?
Gavin Presman runs Inspire, a personal and professional training venture which he launched in 2002. Over the last 20 years, he has coached and trained sales teams at some of the worlds leading commercial teams at leading media and technology businesses, including Microsoft, Guardian Media Group and Twitter, and creative business, including Global Radio, Bauer and We Are Social.
Over the past 5 years, he has been developing sales teams to use the Inspiring Challenger Sale, a methodology that is proven to be more effective than any other in times of economic downturn.
He has written 2 best-selling books on Sales and Negotiation and regularly delivers negotiation and influence training across the world, through Inspire, Cultivate, Lumina Learning and DOOR International.
Gavin is the son of a teacher/politician/preacher and a City lawyer. Evenings in the Presman household involved little TV and much debate, and Gavin learned from his father the importance of understanding all sides of an argument, from his mother how to use a good story, and from his grandfather how to make a good deal.
Who this course is for
- Sales Professionals
- Sales Leaders
- Those working in a commercial support role
- Anyone selling to customers facing unprecedented market conditions
- Insight vs Information
- What Are The Behaviours Needed For Success
- The History Of Sales Methodologies
- Understanding The 5 Different Selling Profiles
- Why Old Truths About Relationships & Consultative Sales Are No Longer Relevant
- What Are The Qualities Of The Inspiring Challenger?
- The 3 Rules Of The Inspiring Challenger Sale
- Inspiring Customers To Learn
- Inspiring Customers To Learn & The PEST Analysis
- Porters 5 Market Forces
- Building Your Expertise
- Optimal Tailoring
- The Inspiring Challenger Pitch Overview
- The Warmer: Introducing The Insight
- The Reframe & Rational Drowning
- Emotional Impact & A New Way
- Customer Decision Making
- Maximise Your Customer Decision Making Network
- Understanding The Decision Making Process & Who Is Influencing The Process
- Methods Of Customer Mapping
- Creating A Joined Up Approach
- Taking Control
- Taking Control Of Your Sales Pipeline
- The Assertiveness Continuum
- Using The Agreement Staircase
- How To Get Anything You Want In Life
- Final Summary
Time remaining or 875 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|