Sales Training: Become A Sales Superstar
Develop Advanced Sales Skills To Sell Anything Like A Champ (Taught By A World-class Salesman)
Note: 4.5/5 (180 notes) 5,047 students
Instructor(s): Expert Academy
Last update: 2022-08-02
What you’ll learn
- Sales skills to help you build better client relationships & sell more of your ideas, products & services
- Tried & tested sales techniques that are proven to work
- Discover what makes people buy and how to get them to buy from you
- How to charge a higher premium
- Time management for sales people
- How to increase average order size
- The guaranteed way to get people to buy from you
- How to handle objections like a master sales person
- How to be a great presenter and wow your audience
- An open mind
- A willingness to learn
Why learn sales?
Whether you’re selling a product or service, pitching an idea, or even selling yourself—we’re all in sales.
No matter what your job description is, there’s a good chance that at some point you will have to use your sales skills. Traditionally, ‘sales’ has been thought of as a dirty word, but there is no reason why the process should be immoral or slimy. The course will teach you how to close a sale without sounding like a salesman.
But can it really be taught?
Many people have a fixed mindset when it comes to their own abilities in sales. They often believe that other people are good at it, but that they themselves don’t have the natural gift that is necessary to excel. However, this could not be further from the truth. Just like any other skill, it can be studied and mastered. This course is based on both decades of scientific research and decades of personal experience.
What will I learn?
This course has been designed to be jam packed with actionable, proven techniques that are tried and tested to help you improve your sales. We will cover topics such as:
How to get people to choose what you want them to choose.
How to discount less and charge more money
How to charge a higher premium
How to overcome objections in the sales process
How to improve your efficiency in selling and your overall time management
Every good salesman should know how to deliver killer presentations, so as a FREE BONUS, there is an extra section dedicated to giving you fail-safe tips and techniques to give presentations that wow your audience.
Who is Philip Hesketh?
Philip Hesketh is a motivational speaker specialising in persuasion and influence. His keynote talks have inspired thousands of professionals to engage in better relationships with their clients and customers and increase sales.
Philip’s whole career history is steeped in Business Development. From Procter & Gamble and Tyne Tees Television, to his own advertising agency; his track record of getting new clients is, to use a client’s expression, ‘World Class’.
He has learned what clients want and what they don’t. He has learned what works and what doesn’t. In building a business from zero to £48m he made many, many mistakes. And he claims to have learned more from the mistakes than from the many successful pitches to blue chip companies. His in-house programmes usually form a trilogy over three half days with the focus very much on how to develop relationships and become more persuasive and influential through understanding the whole psychology of why we do what we do.
Some of Phil’s glowing endorsements :
“Actor, philosopher, seller, brain shaker, stand-up performer. Your capacity to capture the audience and play with it is unique.” Richard Re ~ Business Leader, WELLA
“Outstanding! What an absolute joy to listen to your inspirational, entertaining and enlightening presentation.” Rosemary Conley, Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness
“I was learning and laughing out loud at the same time. The man’s a star” Kevin Skym ~ Head of Commercial Banking, HSBC
Who this course is for
- We’re all in sales, the only question is: “Are you any good at it?”
- Entrepreneurs & freelancers desperately need this
- Anyone who is (or wants to be) involved in the sales profession
- What You Will Learn on This Course
- Who is Philip Hesketh?
- The Guaranteed Way to Improve Your Sales Technique
- The Number One Universal Killer Question in Selling
- The Importance of Establishing the Clients Expectations
- How to Close the Sale Without Sounding like a Salesman
- Why People Buy and How to Get Them to Buy from Us
- People Buy Emotionally and Justify Logically. What to Do About It
- Don’t Assume You Know the Buyer’s Priorities
- How to Unearth the Buyer’s Strategic Needs
- The Importance of Implications
- Why People Don’t Buy and How to Counteract Any Objection
- Being Prepared for Objections
- The Most Common Objections and How to Handle Them
- How to Get People to Choose What You Want Them To
- What Buyers Say and What They Really Mean
- Holding a High Price
- What Does Value For Money Really Mean?
- Five Proven Techniques to Save Money and Make Money
- The Words: ‘Typically’, ‘Realistically’, ‘Currently’, ‘Given’ and ‘Yet’
- Justifying Your Price – the Power of One
- The Final ‘Killer Questions’ That Allow You to Negotiate More Successfully
- Win-Win and Increasing Average Order Value
- The Real Meaning of ‘Win-Win’
- The Rules for Discounting
- How to Hold a High Price
- How to Increase Average Order
- The Compromise Effect
- Sales Techniques You Need to Know
- All You Need to Know About Time Management
- Recognising the Moment That Matters and the Role of ‘Enough’
- What to Do When It Starts Going Wrong
- How to Understand Other People – Can You Clarify?
- How to Build Your Reputation and Getting Your Client to Feel Indebted to You
- Selling in the Long Term and Being Recommended
- BONUS SECTION! How to Be a Great Presenter and Wow Your Audience
- How to Deliver a Great Presentation
- Why Powerpoint Doesn’t Work and What to Do with It
- How Memory Works
- How to Tell Your Own Stories Well so People Warm to You
- The Three Key Things About Presenting
- What We’ve Covered So Far
Time remaining or 770 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|