SAP Business Analytics Essential Training
Create data visualization, monitor performance, manage risk with SAP Bl, EPM, GRC and get more insights from your data.
Note: 4.5/5 (892 notes) 83,597 students
Instructor(s): Fredrick Higgins
Last update: 2022-07-07
What you’ll learn
- Master how to install, configure and use Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Dashboards and Analysis Edition to get actionable insights from raw data
- Understand the latest developments, capabilities and concepts of SAP Business Analytics solution
- Learn how to use GRC solution to manage compliance and policy management
- Implement EPM to help your company become more agile – gaining organizational alignment and excellence in financial and operational performance management
- A PC or Mac
- Anybody can take this course without the need for any specific skill sets.
If you have been looking to move to business analyst, this video will provide you with enough information to do so. Not only understanding the basics, but how to make your first business analytics project successful.
Being a great data analyst is about helping your organization make better and more informed decisions.
According to Gartner research, Bl platform software and services sales will be tallied at $30 billion in 2020, and SAP Business intelligence solution has taken up to 10% of market share, so mastering SAP Bl platform is a must.
In this course, I’ll share with you the overview of Bl and the unique role of data analysts. I’ll then share the tools and techniques used on the SAP Business Intelligence platform and talk about gathering of difference source of data and generate incredible insightful reports by using Crystal reports, web intelligence, analysis edition and dashboards. Finally, I’ll share about the new generation of data visualization tool – SAP Analytics Cloud.
As the 2nd part of the course, we will focus on – SAP Enterprise Performance Management.
EPM software market could reach a value of about 3,600 million US dollar by 2022, and SAP EPM is the 2nd largest company by market share. It provides business users with visibility into business operations with the goal of improving financial strategies, planning, and analysis across all facets of the enterprise.
Finally, we will move to SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
Compliance to the changing regulatory environment can be challenging to implement. IT complexities such as fragmented security frameworks and duplication and inconsistent definition of roles, lead to slower time-to-market and audit issues. SAP GRC can help the company quickly adapt to changes in technology, regulations, and the economy.
If you’re ready, grab your gear and let’s get started with SAP Business Analytics Essential training.
Who this course is for
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing professionals
- SAP Technical & OLAP Consultants
- Project Managers and Business Objects Professionals
- Those aspiring for a career in SAP Bl
- Anyone who wants to learn SAP Bl. EPM, and GRC solution from scratch
- SAP GRC and EPM application consultants
- What you need for this course
- Free gift worth $199
- SAP Business Analytics Solution Overview
- SAP BI & Analytics Offerings
- SAP BI Platform
- What is BI?
- Why use Business Intelligence applications?
- Understand significant Business Intelligence trends
- Business requirements for BI: How to get it right
- SAP Business intelligence solution overview
- BI Platform technical architecture
- BI launchpad
- Central management console
- How to install your own SAP BI platform trial system
- What’s new in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 SP02
- What’s new in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 SP01
- What’s new in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3
- Crystal Reports
- Intro to Crystal Reports
- Report design
- How to install Crystal Reports
- Exploring the user interface
- Navigating within a report
- Using standard report creation wizard
- Linking to a data source
- Adding fields to a report
- Saving a report
- Applying a report template
- Creating a chart
- Analysis Edition
- Analysis edition for office
- Analysis edition for OLAP
- Design panel
- Web Intelligence
- Business Intelligence challenges facing organisations
- Intro to Web Intelligence
- Analysis vs WebI
- How to create a dashboard in WebI
- SAP Dashboards
- Why are people so hype about dashboards?
- Why your brain needs data visualization
- SAP Dashboards overview
- Navigating within a dashboard
- Import Excel and create a chart
- Intro to Explorer
- SAP BI mobile
- Intro to BI mobile
- SAP Lumira
- Intro to SAP Lumira
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Intro to SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BI solution conclusion
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Intro to Enterprise Performance Management
- Disclosure Management
- History of SAP DM
- Disclosure Management landscape
- Disclosure Management features
- Disclosure management: streamlining the last mile
- SAP Profitability and cost management
- Intro to PCM
- PCM components
- Cost allocation
- PCM cockpit
- The need for profitability and cost management
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- BPC overview
- BPC key features
- BPC benefits
- EPM case studies
- SAP Governance Risk Compliance
- What is GRC?
- Customer scenarios
- SAP GRC solution overview
- Risk management
- Internal control
- SAP GRC monitoring and auditing
- Process control
- Access control
- SAP GRC conclusion
- Next steps
- Course keynotes
Time remaining or 659 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|