Selenium WebDriver with Python Crash Course
Write Selenium WebDriver test automation code with Python scripting language, with examples and exercises
Note: 4.2/5 (163 notes) 9,761 students
Instructor(s): Admas Kinfu
Last update: 2022-02-16
What you’ll learn
- How to write Selenium code with Python
- How to execute stand alone Selenium scripts
- How to practice Selenium & Python by doing projects
- Python basics is required before writing Selenium script.
- Knowledge of software testing (manual) is helpful
In this short crash course you will learn how to write Selenium WebDriver code using the Python programing language. You will learn the core functionalities of Selenium WebDriver and how to apply them to writing automated web browser tests.
Anyone looking to become QA Engineer or QA Automation engineer will benefit greatly from this course. If you are a manual tester and looking to transition to automation, or you are brand new to the field of software testing, you will find this course very beneficial.
Python is one of the most popular languages to write automated web tests, and Selenium WebDriver is the most popular tool for that.
Just like most programing languages writing Selenium scripts and automated tests is a matter of practice. This course will give you plenty of great ideas on how you can continue to practice even after completing the course.
You will setup everything you need to write tests on your machine whether it is a Windows or Mac machine.
You will practice writing tests on a real e-commerce site that you have created for you or you can create your own practice site using WordPress and WooCommerce following my instructions.
At the end of the course you will know what Selenium code looks like, how to write it, how to use it, and what you need to do to practice.
In addition best practices, tips, tricks are mentioned throughout the course.
Who this course is for
- Beginner QA Automation Engineers
- Introduction To The Course
- Coupons and Intro to Full Course
- Special Deals
- E-commerce Site for Practice
- Installing Toos – Python, IDE, Selenium
- HTML Refresher
- Running Scripts And PATH
- Finding Elements and Actions
- WebDriver Waits
- Test – Verify PyPI Link In Top Menu
- Test – Verify Search Works
- Test – Verify Invalid Coupon Fails
- Web Scraping – Get Product Prices
- Practice Project Ideas
- Special Deals
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|