Sencha Touch Application Designing
Learn to create new application and visualizing data with charts and how to build applications for mobile users.
Note: 1.5/5 (1 notes) 2,030 students
Instructor(s): eduCBA (CBCPL)
Last update: 2022-06-07
What you’ll learn
- In this Sencha Touch Tutorial, you will learn how to implement a User interface that includes forms, media, images
- You will gain how to develop high – quality enterprise business. Building Apps for desktops and tablets and presenting large data sets.
- You will also learn how to improve productivity using sencha. trainer will guide you on how to use sencha touch tools, charts, etc.
- Delegates are expected to have basic knowledge in HTML, CSS, and few concepts on object-oriented, and some familiarity in command-line interfaces will add value. You must possess skills on Android SDK, HTML 5, Mobile computing, and Basic working on IDEs. The highly recommended skill is web development and working knowledge of C#.
Downloading them in the website
Saving the contents in the root server.
using chrome Start an example to develop mobile applications.
Who this course is for
- The target audience includes application developers, Technical assistants, web developers. Attendees who want to enhance their career growth in mobile computing can pursue this sencha course. Participants from beginners to advanced can take up this Sencha Touch Tutorial. Application developers who still need to enhance their skill set in creating an impressive app in ios, android, blackberry can be a target audience. Anyone interested to add sencha touch skills to their profile can do this training.
- Sencha Touch Beginner Level Tutorials
- Introduction to Sencha Touch
- Building Sencha Applications
- Dependencies to Run Applications
- Creating a New Application
- Uses of Sencha CMD
- Parts of Application Development
- Creating and Designing Application
- Different Components in Sencha Touch
- Kitchen Sink Example
- Sencha Touch Documentation
- Examples Source Code
- Application Development
- Creating a Header
- Designing the Header
- Aligning the Items
- Creating the Footer
- Creating More Functions
- Documentation for Sencha Touch
- Designing the Login Screen
- Creating a Generic Function
Time remaining or 981 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|