SEO Strategy 2023. SEO training to TOP rank your website!
SEO training on how to build an effective SEO Strategy and increase your website’s Google rankings.
Note: 4.5/5 (1,244 notes) 120,975 students
Instructor(s): Anton Voroniuk
Last update: 2022-12-02
What you’ll learn
- Build a strategy for promoting your website in search engines
- Analyze traffic
- Work with analytical tools
- Choose effective keywords
- Build links
- There aren`t any particular requirements for taking this course.
- It is recommended to have an online project that you want to work on.
- Completion of the practical tasks increases the effectiveness of the course!
Search engines have become a universal advisor and assistant to today’s internet users.
We come to Google to find out different things, asking what to buy, which model, what brand etc.
Every day, Google receives 10 billion requests, and the commercial interest of a company is a big part of this 10 billion.
SEO has an enormous amount of targeted traffic, and its price is usually many times lower than that of PPC.
And in this SEO training, we will teach you how to make sure your company pops up first in search engines.
Why Should You Choose This Search Engine Optimization Course?
So why should you choose us over other SEO courses and trainings?
You will have the opportunity to learn search engine optimization from top internet marketing professionals:
We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
I’ve personally collected a vast amount of digital marketing qualifications and marketing certifications (Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others)
We’ve launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns during our careers
We have over 9,000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses, and they all passed their Google Analytics and Google Ads digital marketing certifications.
Our digital marketing courses are easy to understand.
You will get an SEO certification from Udemy upon completion of the course.
What’s in the course?
7 key strategy questions that you need to answer before promoting your project online.
What prevents your site from being number one on Google?
How do you build an effective SEO strategy?
What should you understand about search engine algorithms?
What factors influence search engine ranking?
Which keywords should you use?
Where should you get links?
What have competitors already done to achieve success?
Answers to these questions and many more are in our SEO course!
Our course comes with valuable checklists, templates, and video tutorials!
This course will help you organize your promotion strategy, choose the right keywords, analyze your competitors, and much more! Learn how to use SEO tools to optimize your digital marketing campaign! Upon completion of this course, you will have a full-fledged SEO strategy that will propel you to number one on the Google search engine!
What else do you get?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates.
Certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course.
A free copy of the Chapter “Search engine optimization” from my book “Cutting-edge digital marketing”
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every minute you wait can cost you leads and applications!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Let’s start your search engine optimization journey today!
Click the “take this course” button to begin developing your SEO strategy!
Who this course is for
- People who are interested in learning an online profession – This search engine optimization course will allow you to gain the skills needed for a career in digital marketing.
- Marketers – This class lets you extend your skills in SEO, allowing you to serve your clients better as a marketing specialist.
- Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurs can use their new knowledge from this class to run their own online digital marketing until they have the funds to hire a SEO professional.
- SEO specialists – This course will help you ensure that your SEO skills are up-to-date and help you market yourself to clients, furthering your career.
- The basics of SEO strategy and why businesses need it.
- What is search engine optimization?
- SimilarWeb service overview. Learn how to analyze traffic and study the market.
- SemRush overview. Traffic analysis. Comparison with competitors. Niche research.
- The pros and cons of search engine optimization and PPC advertising.
- SEO checklist
- How to use the Miro board Checklist
- How do search engines work?
- How to study on Udemy effectively?
- Website and Content: Level one of the SEO Pyramid
- Website and Content: The Basics of SEO
- How to check site availability? Uptimerobot service overview
- What is a search engine index? Site visibility.
- Analytic tools to measure website loading speed and mobile friendliness.
- Basic SEO tools. Google Search Console Review
- Website Audit with Ahrefs Webmaster Tool
- Regular SEO Audits
- Traffic Analysis with Google Analytics.
- Any Site’s Traffic Analysis with Ahrefs
- Server response codes. 3 golden SEO rules that everyone breaks.
- Content and uniqueness
- How to search for popular topics? Exploding Topics
- How to search what Content of competitors is popular. Buzzsumo
- How to create SEO articles as a PRO?
- How to collect search queries. AnswerThePublic
- Ever living Content
- Content Plan
- Keywords: Second Level of the SEO Pyramid
- How to choose keywords for your site.
- How to use proxy for your SEO-promotion.
- Internal optimization. Where and how to place keywords.
- How to search for key words. Keywordtool.io
- How to search for key words? Serpstat
- SE Ranking, SEO tool. How to monitor keyword ranking?
- How to make an effective SEO workflow
- Links: Level 3 of the SEO Pyramid
- Links. Ahrefs service overview
- Analysis of links. Majestic service overview
- Analyzing your site and competitors
- Case study. The analysis of competitors.
- Evaluation of Donor Domains
- Where to get links?
- Linkbuilding tactics
- How to improve your link building activities? Linkchecker Service Overview.
- How to get links from trustable sources? PRNEWS Service Overview.
- How to find On-page SEO errors quicker?
- The Fourth Level of the SEO Pyramid: UX, Brand, Social.
- The Fourth Level of the SEO Pyramid: UX, Brand, Social
- How to monitor your company’s reputation on the web?
- Recap wrap-up summary of the course
- How to Get Your Certificate?
- How to leave a review for this Course?
- Q&A and Additional Materials
- SEO Tools
- Content or Links?
- How much anchors of internal links affect the ranking of the acceptor page?
- How to grow in SEO professionally?
- How to use data from Google Analytics to prepare KPI’s?
- Should I fill in the Title for internal and external links on the site?
- What is your TOP-3 SEO tools?
- What pages on the site should be closed from indexing?
- BONUS Lecture
Time remaining or 634 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|