Service Cloud Exam: Contact Center Industry Knowledge
A course to prepare for the Industry Knowledge section of the Service Cloud Consultant Certification Exam
Note: 4.5/5 (477 notes) 9,903 students
Instructor(s): Bobby Buntin
Service Cloud Consultant Certification is one of the trickiest Salesforce certifications to complete. The exam includes questions on Contact Center Industry Knowledge, for which there is no help or training provided by Salesforce! This course solves that problem.
This 30 minute mini-course dives into the concepts you need to understand to ace the Industry Knowledge section of the Service Cloud Certification, by explaining the key concepts of Contact Center operations and technology.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the uses cases, costs and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Identify challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact center.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers.
- Identify the core tenets of KCS.
- Describe how various components of a contact center can solve different business challenges.
This course includes a combination of video lectures and realistic practice exam questions specific to Contact Center Industry Knowledge, to test your understanding and shore up any weak areas.
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram channel|