ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA): MAY 2022
Attend this ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Practice Certification Exam will get a Good Score 90% on Main Exam
Note: 5.0/5 (3 notes) 1,831 students
Instructor(s): Fatima Hajli
Last update: 2022-05-03
What you’ll learn
- Get fully prepared for the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification
- Gain the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of ServiceNow
- Learn the new, updated and changed features and functionality with the introduction of the Rome release
- It can be used as a Pre-Assessment in order to identify your areas where you need to focus on learning.
- Complete ServiceNow CSA Tarining Course
Prepare for the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) exam with the most comprehensive set of practice questions with detailed explained answers, images, screenshots and reference links, all built in the Rome release!
The CSA exam certifies that you have the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to the ServiceNow system’s configuration, implementation, and maintenance.
Exam questions are based on official ServiceNow training materials, the ServiceNow documentation site, and the ServiceNow developer site. It should not be considered the official study or exam materials and should only be used to practice for the actual mainline exam.
User Interface & Navigation (20%)
Lists and Filters
Forms and Templates
Database Administration (30%)
Self-Service & Process Automation (20%)
Introduction to Development (10%)
Migration and Integration
The exam consists of approximately (60) questions. For each question on the examination, there are multiple possible responses. You should review the response options and select the most correct answer to the question.
Multiple Choice (single answer)
For each multiple-choice question on the exam, there are four possible responses. You should review the response options and select the one response most accurately answers the question.
Multiple Select (select all that apply)
For each multiple-select question on the exam, there are at least four possible responses. The question will state how many responses should be selected. You should review the response options and select ALL responses that accurately answer the question. Multiple-select questions have two or more correct responses.
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in becoming a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow users, customers, and partners
- ServiceNow CSA #1
- ServiceNow CSA #2
- ServiceNow CSA #3
- ServiceNow CSA #4
- ServiceNow CSA #5
Time remaining or 859 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|