Seven Stages of Customer Journey
50 principles and practical ideas you can start applying today
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 152 students
Instructor(s): Nadeem Moghal
Last update: 2022-01-01
What you’ll learn
- How to understand the stage each customer is in
- Identify the main objectives for each stage, to maximize customer acquisition and retention
- Learn how to increase customer engagement. Read the signs for when someone starts withdrawing
- How to recover from a bad experience, and help your customers restore their confidence.
- Basic business management and leadership knowledge. Willing to learn from the teachings
Presenting here is the first holistic view of Customer Journey, where we provide you an extensive overview of all seven stages of a customer’s journey. And then, for each stage, we will help you identify the areas that need your complete focus. Every stage is special, and requires unique handling. By the time you are done with this course, you will know exactly how to first attract your customers, and then how to retain them. And once the engagement starts going down, we’ll teach you how to spot those signs and what you could do to re-energize your customers.
Success in business is not guaranteed. There are scores of examples of companies failing despite having the best products, and leaders with the best credentials. The failure rate for new businesses is staggering (70% of the businesses fail within five years). But, we strongly believe, that with a strong understanding of some basic principles, and knowledge of what is needed at each unique step, you can give yourselves a fighting chance.
You owe it to yourself to arm yourself with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. And if a friend or a family member owns a business, you owe it to them to share these lessons. You’ll earn their gratitude for life!
Who this course is for
- This course is for the owners and managers of all Small and Medium Size businesses. The lessons here are critical for your growth. Without a solid understanding of where you customer is coming from, and where they are in this journey, how will you know what area requires your focus? Think about how you’d represent your company when dealing with a new customer who’s just coming onboard, and another who is calling to terminate their service. Two completely different conversations, right? This course provides 50 principles and practical ideas you can start applying today.
Time remaining or 849 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|