Skills for Success: Learn necessary future skills to survive
Power skills will increase your chances of being adaptive and successful in today’s and future’s workforce
Note: 5.0/5 (4 notes) 179 students
Instructor(s): Christine Aykac
Last update: 2022-02-28
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the Adaptability mindset and how you can apply them to your daily life
- Understanding the why is essential to be adaptive
- Understand the foundational skills related to adaptability
- Latest trends on technology and future jobs
- Understand the reasoning why you need to adapt Continuous Learning
- Learn the history of innovations
- Drivers of technological changes and advancements
- How you can be open to new opportunities
- Understand the skills supports to adaptability (i.e. Experimentation, Persuasion, Confidence, Negotiation, Emotional Intelligence and more)
- Understand the cognitive skills, self-leadership, interpersonal skills and digitalization
- Learning how to improve your foundational and future skills
- Understand the current trends, such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Lean thinking, analytical reasoning and more
- No experience needed. You will learn everything you need to be successful in the future
We’re living in a world that is constantly changing. To succeed in today’s world you need to be able to adapt quickly as well as excel at your work and personal life. Because we aren’t just dealing with one innovation but several that all interrelate! Our culture has shifted so much faster than before which means individuals have an even bigger role during this transition process because there isn’t time anymore for old ways of doing things; it takes perfect timing when figuring out where everything will go next.
What do experts call this era? The Fourth Industrial Revolution-or simply called “the digital revolution.” How can we make sure our lives keep evolving with technology while still achieving all of the goals we set out?
What do you need for success? What are some ways people have found peace when they feel their personal identity shift alongside other aspects of life due to this rapidly evolving society we live within today – especially considering how much more technology may change overnight without warning.
The changes in the world of technology have been exponential. If you want to stay ahead, it’s important that your skills don’t suddenly become outdated or irrelevant- they need constant updating too! Leveraging new tools and approaches will ensure success for both individuals as well as businesses.
The future is here and it’s changing fast. As this generation goes, so does our world – but not without you! In order to keep up with the demands of business life in today’s marketplace; one must be adaptive like never before (and that includes having skills both current and future proof).
In this course, we will explain your “why” and discuss some of the foundational and future skills you need to be adaptive to succeed in the global workplace. In addition, we will discuss technological trends, such as Artificial Intelligence, Analytical Reasoning and Blockchain. How learning these skills will help so that you can become a more adaptable and successful person in today’s and tomorrow’s fast-paced world.
Join me in this eLearning course to find out how you can stay ahead of the curve! You’ll also learn how to create your learning ecosystem to start your own learning journey to help you succeed in any situation.
Enroll now and get started on your journey to success!
Coach & Learning Strategist
Who this course is for
- This course is open to anyone who wants to learn how to become adaptive
- Learn to be proactive to improve your skills
- Understand the latest trends on technology and future jobs
- Learn the importance of the continuous learning
- Course Introduction
- Impact of Technological Innovations
- Adaptability Mindset
- Skills Improvements
- Foundational Skills
- Future Skills
- Continuous Improvements
- Latest Trends
- Continuous Learning
- Next Steps
Time remaining or 837 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|