Social media marketing strategy 2023. Launch your SMM!
In-depth social media marketing strategy and management course for businesses. Turn subscribers into real customers!
Note: 4.4/5 (2,123 notes) 130,991 students
Instructor(s): Anton Voroniuk
Last update: 2022-12-05
What you’ll learn
- How to build a social media promotion strategy for your project
- How to conduct a competitive analysis
- How to use analytic tools
- How to correctly compose a portrait of your target audience
- How to track sales using social media
- How to make a content plan
- How to promote content
- How to work with influencers, communities for content seeding
- How to manage your social media reputation
- How to work with reviews and deal with negativity on social media
- No special requirements with Social Media Marketing. It is recommended that you have an online project that you want to promote, but if you do not have your online project yet, you still can take this course.
- Completion of the practical tasks increases the effectiveness of the course.
What is social media marketing and its role in modern society?
Social media marketing is the use and management of different social media platforms to promote your brand, products, and services. It is a great tool to communicate with your existing customers and reach new ones. Social media marketing helps you drive traffic to your website, increase sales, build engagement and customer loyalty.
The use of social media is a fast-growing global trend. According to statista. com, in 2020, the global social penetration rate reached 49 percent, with East Asia and North America having the highest penetration rate at 71 and 69 percent, respectively, followed by Northern Europe at 67 percent. 91,7% of marketers in the US are using social media to market their products and services.
Why should you choose this social marketing course for beginners?
So why should you choose us over other Social Media Marketing courses and training seminars? You will have the opportunity to learn social marketing from top internet marketing professionals:
● We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
● I’ve personally collected a vast amount of digital marketing qualifications and marketing certifications (Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others).
● We’ve launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns during our careers.
● We have over 355,000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses, and they all passed their Google Analytics and Google Ads digital marketing certifications.
● Our digital marketing courses are easy to understand.
● You will get a social marketing certification from Udemy upon completion of the course.
What’s in the course?
This SMM Strategy course provides valuable knowledge to those who are currently promoting a project on social media or thinking about doing so:
● Learn how to get more likes and subscribers
● Learn how to sell products through social networks
● Learn what has been effective for your competitors
● Learn how to promote content
● Learn how to work with opinion leaders and influencers
● Learn how to evaluate promotion results
● Learn how to manage your reputation online
Answers to these questions and many more are in our SMM course! Our course comes with valuable checklists, templates, and video tutorials!
This social media marketing strategy course for beginners will help you organize your promotion strategy, build content correctly, analyze your audience, and much more!
What tools will you learn to use?
In this SMM Strategy course, you will learn the basics of how to use tools to help you build social media marketing strategy for businesses:
● Facebook Ads Manager
● Facebook Analytics
● Social Blade
● Google Analytics
● URL Builder
● Bit. ly
After this course, you will be able to:
● Grow your business using social media
● Improve your career by obtaining new social media marketing skills
● Start to work and get experience as a Social Media Manager as a freelancer
● Have a strategic approach to using social media
What else do you get?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates
Certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
A free copy of the Chapter “Social Media Marketing” from my book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing”.
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every minute you wait can cost you leads and applications!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Let’s start your social marketing journey today! Click the “Buy now” button to begin developing your project on social networks!
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is interested in learning an online profession – This social marketing course will allow you to gain the skills needed for a career in social media marketing.
- Marketers – This class lets you extend your skills to include marketing in a social media context, allowing you better serve your clients as a marketing specialist.
- Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurs can use their new knowledge from this class to run their own social media marketing until they have the funds to hire a professional.
- Internet marketers – This course will help you ensure that your social media marketing skills are up-to-date and help you market yourself to clients, furthering your career
- Social media marketers – This course will help you to grow your expertise and learn how to build an effective social media strategy
- SMM strategy and why businesses need it? Which social networks should you choose
- What is social media marketing? 7 key questions for creating an SMM strategy.
- How to use the Miro Board Checklists
- Success case study: How social network can help to increase sales?
- What social networks should your business be on?
- Learn how to determine the volume of a Facebook audience
- How to study on Udemy effectively?
- Social media analysis
- Why conduct a competitive analysis?
- Services for Facebook analysis: Fanpage Karma, Likealyzer, FB Analytics.
- Facebook for Industries
- Facebook Ads Library
- Analysis of Instagram pages: Hypeauditor, Mintor.io, Smartmetrics.
- Analysis of Instagram: Trendhero
- Instagram Audience Insights
- Services for YouTube analysis: SocialBlade.
- TikTok for Creators – How to analyze TikTok
- Practice competitive analysis. How to fill out a strategy table.
- How to measure results and analyze clients.
- Why use social networks? Setting SMART goals. The SIM card method
- How many applications have you received from social networks?
- How to track the effectiveness of social networks?
- Who is your target audience?
- What to write on social networks? Content and content plan.
- Two approaches to forming a Content Plan
- How to search for popular content?
- What content works? Competitive analysis.
- How to collect search queries. AnswerThePublic
- How to search what Content of competitors is popular. Buzzsumo
- What content is selling? PNP principle.
- Video Content. InVideo Screencast
- Video content and how to optimize it.
- How to get three units of content from one video?
- How to form a content plan
- How to sell content on social media. Seeding content.
- Promoting content organically. Working with influencers.
- Working with communities and targeted advertising.
- Social media reputation management and negative reviews
- What do users write about you on social networks?
- How to monitor your company’s reputation on the web?
- Review of the material.
- Conclusions and results.
- How to Get Your Certificate.
- How to Leave a Course Review?
- BONUS Lecture
Time remaining or 318 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|