Software Testing: Learn with Interview Questions & Answers
Learn theoretical basics of software testing with a course flow based on Interview Preparation with Questions, Answers
Note: 4.2/5 (66 notes) 9,916 students
Instructor(s): Jimmy Mathew
Last update: 2022-08-15
What you’ll learn
- This course provides a strong theoretical foundation for the software testing topic.
- We discuss interview questions and answers on software testing.
- Be prepared for interviews based on the flow designed with interview questions
- Create a strong theoretical base on software testing
- No prerequisites. This course discusses from basics to the advanced topic.
- Some basic understanding – definition of software development, will be helpful, but not mandatory.
This course is designed keeping job interviews in mind. We proceed based on interview questions.
Here we will be discussing the theoretical basis of testing. This course covers questions from basics to advanced topics, traditional testing approaches to the latest trends in software testing.
This is for anyone who is preparing for interviews for software testing jobs. This is for anyone who want to pursue a new career in software testing, or want to strengthen their fundamentals in this field.
We will start our discussion with a quick introduction to software testing. We discuss why is it important, principles of software testing, and key skills required in this field. There are different ways to group, or classify software testing methods or approaches. We will discuss commonly used classifications and types of testing. We will discuss test scenarios and learn to write test cases. There are lessons on defect life cycle and its classifications.
There are modules on traditional testing approaches, and new approaches like test driven development or TDD, acceptance test driven development or ATDD. We will discuss all these, and there will be an introduction to Model Driven Development and model-based testing.
Along with this, a list with different types of testing and short descriptions, which are not covered in other modules are provided at the end of this course.
Requirement Traceability Matrix
Defect Life Cycle
Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
Test Driven Development (TDD)
Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
MDD & Model Based Testing
Key Elements of Test Plan
More Test Types
Who this course is for
- This is for anyone who is preparing for interviews for software testing jobs.
- This is for anyone who want to pursue a new career in software testing
- This is for anyone who want to strengthen their fundamentals in this field.
- Course Introduction
- Software Testing Introduction
- Sample Application
- Software Testing
- Test Classifications
- Software Testing Basics
- Traditional and V model
- TDD ATDD BDD MBT
- Test Plan
- More Testing Types
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 820 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|