Software Testing with Java – Advanced Topics
Use holistic approach of risk mitigation by doing functional web testing, visual testing, and performance testing
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 3 students
Instructor(s): Nikolay Advolodkin
Last update: 2022-05-03
What you’ll learn
- Create a framework for doing comprehensive web testing
- Use industry-standard best practices such as page objects
- Create functional browser tests using Selenium
- Code visual e2e tests using Screener
- Run in massive parallel (100s of tests in < 5mins)
- Automatically get robust test reports with logs + videos
- At least 1 year of Java programming
- Deep understanding of Selenium WebDriver
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Java 8 installed
- Java IDE installed
- Maven installed
Throughout the course, we will focus on a holistic approach of risk mitigation by doing functional web testing, visual testing, performance testing, and many more.
What’s in this course?
Create a framework for doing comprehensive web testing
Use industry-standard best practices such as page objects
Create functional browser tests using Selenium
Code visual e2e tests using Screener
Run in massive parallel (100s of tests in < 5mins)
Automatically get robust test reports with logs + videos
Technologies you will use:
Who this course is for:
Advanced developers looking to learn how to test web applications.
This is NOT a beginners course and you will not learn Java testing fundamentals here. However, you will learn a number of amazing skills, and tools to help you test web applications.
At least 1 year of Java programming
Deep understanding of Selenium WebDriver
Deep understanding of OOP
Java 8 installed
Java IDE installed
Ready to start? Check out the full curriculum and jump into the tutorial.
“I like the fundamental approach used by the author. Will see:) To prepare for such a course – it’s a really hard and big job. Respect and thank you.” – Serhii Kovalenko
“I am familiar with Nikolay from a course I saw on TestAutomation and have the highest regard for him. Glad to see him on Udemy.” – Annamalai Viswanathan
“Great course! This was one of the most thorough training courses I have ever taken/endured/survived. For me the course had a real “graduate course” feel to it, along with some almost impossible challenges that will result in frustration as well as some very deep learning.”- David Kotschessa
Who this course is for
- Advanced developers looking to learn how to test web applications.
- Software Testing with Java – Advanced Topics
- Local environment setup
- E2E browser tests
- Weekly Java Selenium Tips
- Join Our Community of SDETs
- Free course for life, I hope!
- Atomic tests
- Visual E2E tests
- Front-end performance
- BONUS LECTURE
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|