SOLAR COURSE for Beginners of Solar Energy-
A perfect course with industry examples, tips, thumb rules& calculations for simplified learning, CERTIFICATECourse 2022
Note: 4.4/5 (210 notes) 19,430 students
Instructor(s): Jatinder Pal Singh
Last update: 2022-09-01
What you’ll learn
- Why you should adopt Solar Energy Environmental Aspect of Solar Plants
- How to Plan and Design your own Grid-Tied PV System
- Difference between off-grid system and on-grid system, how to select the appropriate system as per the application
- Know the various Solar components to determine the correct components and requirements
- Types of Solar PV System- PV System and Thermal System
- Learn the important designing tips, such as best Tilt angle for the Solar PV Panels, best direction for the panels, inter-row spacing between the 2 rows etc
- Determine the correct mounting structure for your Solar Pants based on the type of installation as per your rooftop.
- Get the thumb rules on your tips for Average generation from a Solar Plant, avg area requirement and ROI period for your Solar Plant with the help of examples.
- Know about the Civil work requirement for the mounting of Solar structures. Dead Weight calculations for the Solar Equipments.
- Different types of installation possible with a Solar PV system to cater for the different applications.
- Understand the detailed benefits of the Solar Power Plants in a detailed manner,
- Calculate the savings from your Solar Power Plant and determine the ROI period with the help of examples.
- Learn the different financial models prevailing in the Solar industry, OPEX Model, CAPEX model, Self-finance Model. Comparative to select the appropriate model.
- Understand the mechanism of complex Net Metering with the help of clear examples factoring Import and Export of the energy.
- Monitoring needs of the Solar Power Plant and how you can enhance the returns with effective monitoring.
- How to calculate the equivalent number of Trees for a Solar Plant and reduced carbon emission.
- Motivate yourself to contribute your bit to the environment.
- No Prior Knowledge
- A Passion to contribute Green Energy to Mother earth
- Passion to Learn
Hello, Dear Solar Enthusiast!
I welcome you to this Solar Energy course, designed with the goal to share the learning for the beginners of Solar Energy.
Let me share with you that I have tried to develop this course keeping in mind that a beginner could learn the technicality of the Solar field in a simpler and easier manner. I have tried to all the aspects of the Solar plants which include Technicals, Financial calculations, Financial modelling, Net Metering, Different types of Installations, Monitoring etc. Some of these aspects are generally missed in the other courses. I understand how difficult it is sometimes to explain the technical aspects, therefore I have tried to take the help of analogies and simple to relate examples and calculations for developing an easier understanding of the complex technicalities.
Being working as a Solar Energy consultant and executed approximately 50 projects with an aggregated capacity of 4000 kWp or 4 MWp, I have been able to gain useful experience and insights. I have tried to pour all my experience into this course, hope this would be valuable.
Examples from the industrial experience coupled with tips and thumb rules, average calculation formulae etc would really equip the viewer to gain a great command and grip. After, taking this course, a very detailed understanding of all the fundamentals involving Technicals, financial, execution, would help in building up the required confidence for taking up Solar projects or assignments in this field.
Be ready to cover tons of topics in the Solar field to charge yourself for your Solar expertise. We will be covering topics such as-
Basic fundamentals of Solar PV Energy!
Calculating the contribution of the Solar Plants for curbing carbon emission.
Comparison of Grid-Tie vs. Off-Gris PV systems
What are the various components of a Solar PV system, how they function?
Thumb rules and formulas on your tips for evaluating any solar plant and carry forward the necessary plannings.
How to size the Solar plant, how to calculate the Savings and ROI period of your solar plant.
How to choose the best financial model for your solar plant, Comparative of different financial models.
Understand the net metering and calculate the bills from import and export readings.
Role of monitoring in increasing the output of the Solar Plant.
This course has been designed for: anyone who wants to explore the ins and outs of Solar PV Energy. The course has been designed in such a way that it is suitable for beginners and some of the detailed calculations and concepts would benefit the advanced learners as well. I am sure, it will also prove awesome for experienced Solar Professionals who want to enhance their skills and increment knowledge as some of the concepts presented here are not shared in other equivalent courses. You would see them once you go through the course.
And finally, if you are looking to enhance your knowledge in a comprehensive manner, Switch this Course On! Yes, Take the course and let the lamp of knowledge brighten your career and endeavours. Best wishes to you.
Practising as a consultant in the solar field, I would share more in the coming days and I do wish to add the experience as upgraded content and I look forward to keeping updating the content with the latest developments.
Who this course is for
- Project Managers , Consultants
- Solar Sales Professionals
- Solar Enthusiasts
- Green Building Professionals
- Budding Solar Entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wish to learn the In and Out of Solar PV System in a simple to understand manner
- Anyone who wish to buy Solar System
- Electrical Students
- Environmental Aspects of Solar Plants
- Carbon Reduction by Solar Plants
- Equivalent Number of Trees for Solar Plants
- Environmental Aspect of Solar Plant Quiz
- Type of Solar Plants
- Solar Plants as per type of solar fuels
- Solar Plants as Per Type of Grid Connection
- Types Of Solar Plants Quiz
- Components of Solar Plants
- What is a Solar PV System
- PV Panels
- Solar Inverter
- Protection System For Solar Plants
- Other Equipment’s of Solar Plants
- Components Of Solar Plants Quiz
- Design Aspects of Solar Plants
- Type of Solar Installation
- Different Types of Structures for Solar Plants
- Optimized Direction of Solar Panel
- Civil Works for Solar Plants
- Need of Shadow Analysis for Solar Plants
- What Is Inter Row Spacing Between Solar Panels
- Best Tilt Angles for Solar Panels
- Practice Sheet For Tilt Angle
- Design Aspects Of Solar Plants Quiz
- Thumb Rules For Solar Plants
- Average Generation for Solar Plants
- Average Area Requirement for Solar Plants
- ROI Period for Solar Plants
- Thumb Rules Quiz
- Sizing Of The Solar Plants
- Sizing of Solar Plants
- Sizing Of Solar Plants Quiz
- Practice Sheet For Sizing
- Net Metering Of The Solar Plants
- What Is Net Metering for Solar Plants
- Net Metering Billing Example
- Net Metering Quiz
- Savings and Return on Investment Calculations
- Benefits of Solar Plants
- Example 1 of ROI Period Calculation
- Example 2 of ROI Period Calculation
- Savings and Return On Investment Quiz
- Practice Sheet for ROI Calculations
- Financial Models Of Solar Plants
- Different Type of Financial Models for Solar Plants
- Comparative of Different Financial Models
- Financial Model Quiz
- Monitoring Needs Of Solar Plants
- Why Do We Need Monitoring of Solar Plants
- How To Do Monitoring of Solar Plants
- Practice Sheet For Monitoring
- Cleaning of Solar Plants
- Cleaning of Solar Plants
- Cleaning Quiz
- Practice Sheet for Cleaning of Solar Plants
Time remaining or 888 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|