SQL Bootcamp: Complete SQL Course
Using PostgreSQL & applicable to Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL for Data Science, Apps and Web development.
Note: 3.9/5 (26 notes) 5,580 students
Instructor(s): Temotec Learning Academy
Last update: 2022-04-01
What you’ll learn
- Using Real World PostgreSQL Database Airlines Database.
- Use Python Pandas to Analyze and visualize Postgres Data Output.
- SQL Test Your Self, SQL Challenges, SQL Final Exam and more
- Use Python to visualize Postgres Data Output and get your Conclusion about Data.
- Use SQL to create databases.
- Use SQL to insert data into a table.
- Use SQL to Query & retrieve data from databases.
- Use SQL to Sort records after retrieving from databases.
- Use SQL to Group data by specific conditions.
- Use SQL to Filter data by using where clause.
- How & when to use Joins types in SQL.
- How to create and deal with Sub-queries in SQL.
- How to create and deal with common table expression in SQL.
- Use SQL to perform data analysis of real world databases
- Use SQL to perform advanced techniques to retrieve data from databases.
- Computer and internet.
- No prior knowledge required for this course.
You will learn many tips and tricks in PostgreSQL to query data through the following Topics covered in this course:
Using Real World PostgreSQL Database Airlines Database.
What is a Database
SQL database for beginners.
Installing PostgreSQL database.
Creating Tables in database using SQL.
Drop table from SQL database
SELECT Statement use with SQL database data querying
WHERE Clause use with SQL database data querying
Operators used with Where clause in SQL database data querying .
AND & OR use with SQL database data querying
like use with SQL database data querying .
Filtering Operators use with SQL database data querying .
ORDER BY use with SQL database data querying .
LIMIT use with SQL database data querying .
DISTINCT use with SQL database data querying .
Renaming Column in SQL database.
Functions use with SQL database data querying .
GROUP BY & HAVING Clauses use with database data querying .
Aggregation Queries in SQL database.
CASE Clause use with database data querying .
Time & date data in SQL in database.
Table Joins in SQL database.
INNER and OUTER Joins in SQL database.
UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT and EXCEPT Clauses use with SQL database data querying.
Sub-queries use with SQL database data querying .
Correlated Sub queries use with SQL database data querying.
Window Functions for Analytics in SQL database.
Challenges for more SQL practice in this course.
Final Exam in SQL database data querying.
Why you Should Learn Structured Query Language (SQL)?
SQL used to be originally created to enable non-IT professionals to query facts from datasets except wanting to ask a programmer for help. SQL aimed to be a whole lot greater effective than interfaces such as question through example, and greater bendy than prebuild reports. The goal was once to enable new approaches of inspecting and querying present data.
SQL is a declarative language – the consumer tells the database which information is required and the database decides how to function the command. The emphasis is on the end result of the manner rather than the technique itself – the ends as an alternative than the means. This contrasts to the ancient way of programming, in which the user had to describe the statistics gathering step-by-step. However, the success and efficiency of SQL depends upon customers asking the right questions, and this is where SQL can help. SQL teaches database users how to pleasant phrase their questions in order to receive the fastest, most accurate solutions from the database.
Besides being in a position to use SQL to query databases, gaining knowledge of it additionally encourages us to build effective mental fashions to suppose about data. We acquire and store more and greater facts – and being be successful of reasoning that statistics is a effective mental ability. Just suppose of all the records accrued by using large social networks or corporations that defend the free world!
PostgreSQL is free, open and unlimited, PostgreSQL is on hand for free and it is open. It will by no means be bought. This makes it the exceptional device for getting to know about relational databases. PostgreSQL has very exhaustive and designated documentation. Although hard on the beginner – it is challenging to discover an easy entry factor – having mastered the first step, you will in no way run out of facts to further your knowledge.
May also be the ultimate reply when your development stalls – which isn’t precisely comforting, but a lot better than knowing there is no viable answer.
Relational databases are nonetheless the workhorses of the laptop industry. PostgreSQL has an advanced implementation of SQL and is very close to the SQL standard. So your know-how would be of use as it is transferable, so different SQL databases are reachable to you.
It’s correct for your thought – and your career!
Still want convincing that gaining knowledge of SQL is worth it?
Well, in addition to developing new neural pathways in your brain, it could do wonders for your profession possibilities as it will make you a applicable candidate. Having “PostgreSQL knowledge” in your CV and on-line profile will almost clearly attract the attention of recruiters.
Who this course is for
- Are you want to learn more about SQL & PostgreSQL ?
- Are you ready for upcoming SQL interview questions?
- Are you want to use SQL in Data Analysis, Apps Development or Web Development?
- Course Intro
- Beginner: PostgreSQL Downloading & Installing + Preparing Airlines Database
- SQL PostgreSQL Down and install
- PostgreSQL Database creation
- SQL Restore
- Beginner: Database Airlines Overview
- SQL Database Overview Part 1
- SQL Database Overview Part 2
- SQL Data Types
- Beginner: SQL Basics Part 1
- Select Statement
- Select Challenge Solution
- Select Statement For all Airlines Database Tables
- Beginner: SQL Basics Part 2
- Where Clause
- Operators used with Where Clause
- Where Clause + AND & Where Clause + OR
- Where Clause + LIKE
- (Where Clause + BETWEEN & IN) & AS
- Beginner: SQL Basics Part 3
- LIMIT & ORDER BY
- FETCH vs LIMIT
- NOT IN
- ISNULL & IS NOT NULL
- Intermediate: SQL Aggregations
- COUNT( ) Function, CREATE TABLE & INSERT INTO TABLE
- SUM( ) Function
- MIN( ) , MAX( ) & AVG( ) Functions
- GROUP BY & HAVING
- Intermediate: SQL Conditional
- CASE Clause in SQL
- NULLIF() Function in SQL
- COALESCE() Function in SQL
- Intermediate: SQL Time Data management
- Overview of Time Functions in PostgreSQL
- TIMESTAMP EXTRACT()
- DATE_TRUNC() & DATE_PART()
- Double Column + DATE IN PostgreSQL & CURRENT_DATE & now( )
- Intermediate: SQL Joins
- INNER JOIN
- Joins Types Overview
- LEFT OUTER JOIN
- Deep understanding of LEFT JOIN
- RIGHT OUTER JOIN
- FULL OUTER JOIN
- CROSS JOIN
- UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT & EXCEPT
- SELF JOIN
- NATURAL JOIN
- Intermediate: Sub-queries & Common Table Expression in SQL
- SQL Sub-query + EXISTS, ANY OR ALL
- Common Table Expression
- Advanced: PostgreSQL Math & Window functions.
- Math Functions
- Window Functions OVER()
- Window Functions RANK() + OVER() & NTILE() + OVER()
- Window Functions OVER() + LEAD()
- Window Functions OVER() + LAG()
- Advanced: PostgreSQL String Functions.
- PostgreSQL POSITION Function
- STRPOS() & REPLACE() in PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL LEFT(), RIGHT(), BTRIM() & SPLIT_PART() Functions
- PostgreSQL CONCAT Function
- PostgreSQL LOWER(), UPPER() & INITCAP() Functions
- Advanced: Other SQL Functions
- GROUPING SETS(), ROLLUP(), CUBE()
- SELECT Statement + INTO & SELECT Statement + INTO + IN
- Lots of SQL Challenges
- Final Exam
- Final Exam Quiz 1
- Final Exam Quiz 2
- Final Exam Quiz 3
- Final Exam Quiz 4
- Final Exam Quiz 5
- Final Exam Quiz 6
- Bonus Section
- Thank you
Time remaining or 711 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|