SQL – Learn SQL using SQL Server
SQL basics using SQL Sever Database
Note: 4.6/5 (6 notes) 1,603 students
Instructor(s): Waël Hamdan – Certified Data Engineer
Last update: 2022-07-30
What you’ll learn
- SQL Server
- Create Databases and Tables
- Retrieve Data
- Write SQL queries
- No prerequisite
Whether you are a computer science student, an aspiring data analyst, data scientist or a future data engineer, SQL is one of the most essential skills for you to succeed in your Data career. SQL will enable you to store and retrieve exactly the Data you need by writing the right queries.
Learn SQL by doing in this step-by-step course that covers all you need to start working with SQL.
I am a certified Data Engineer and I have been working for multiple companies including Fortune 500 companies like IBM and SAP. I am using SQL in my day-to-day job for our customers’ projects and I have gathered here all you need to start writing SQL queries.
This course is intended for people with little no no SQL experience.
At the end of this course, you will become confident in using SQL Server by writing the most used SQL queries
You will learn how to :
– Create a Database
– Create Tables
– Retrieve Data
– Write simple and complex SQL queries including queries with Group By clauses
– Use Joins to join data between multiple tables
and much more !
Today, SQL Server is one of the most used SQL Database Management System and is often used by many companies including Fortune 500 companies.
This will be your 1-on-1 course where you can ask all questions you have in the dedicated section. I will be glad to assist you in your learning journey.
Who this course is for
- Students and professionals (basically anyone) interested in SQL and/or SQL Server
- Beginner SQL learner
- Getting Started
- Installation of SQL Server
- Introduction Quiz
- Create your SQL Server Database
- CREATE Database in SQL Server
- SQL DDL : Create, Alter, Drop Table
- SQL CREATE statement
- SQL ALTER statement
- SQL DROP statement
- SQL DML: Data Manipulation Language
- SQL INSERT Statement
- SQL SELECT Statement
- Retrieve all rows in SQL
- Filter results with the SQL WHERE Clause
- WHERE Clause
- SQL Keywords: DISTINCT, AND, OR, LIKE, IN, BETWEEN and NOT
- SQL GROUP BY, HAVING Keywords
- GROUP BY
- SQL UPDATE and DELETE Statements
- SQL JOIN
Time remaining or 398 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|