SQL- The Complete Introduction to SQL programming
Learn the basics of SQL programming and Data manipulation with the use SQL
Note: 4.2/5 (2,136 notes) 137,120 students
Instructor(s): Yassin Marco
Last update: 2022-04-11
What you’ll learn
- Basic SQL programming
- Analysing basic Data with SQL
- Use various Key words to perform different tasks
- Understand all the theory of SQL
- Manipulate Data in different ways
- Having a computer
- Wanting to learn about SQL
Programming can sometimes be very hard to learn especially if you have no experience in this field. But, this course have everything that you need to be able to start your programming career or improve your programming skills by learning all the basis of how to properly program with SQL. If you :
– Are in school and want to learn how to program in SQL
– Need to learn this programming language for work
– Want to start a personal project that requires you to have programming knowledge
– simply want to learn a new skill
Then you will love this course. Not only you will have by the end of the course a very solid base of this programming language but you will also be able to work with simple Data bases and understand all the theory around SQL.
The structure of the course
The way the course is made is really done to help you learn all the basics of this programming language. From setting up everything and downloading all the required softwares and understanding all the basics to manipulate Data and create simple databases tables and more. This course has everything you need to start your SQL journey. The goal of this course is really here to help you learn a completely new skill so that you will be able to work by yourself with this programming language. Also, this course was made not only to teach you a new programming language but also to help you think like a programmer. This way, even if you work with any other programming language, you will find it easier to learn it.
Also, this course has been built on a concept of learning by practice. In other words, in each class you will learn the theory about every concept and then you will have a lot of practice to help you reach your full potential and give you a better understanding of the topic. This way, by practicing you will be able to write lines of code by yourself and understand the logic behind each command that you write down.
For who is this course designed
There are many SQL courses out there, but this one is different. Indeed, this SQLcourse will teach you by example all the basics of this programming language. Also, since this course is an introduction it can be great for people who have never worked with SQL and Databases before. Indeed, even if you never programmed in your life this course will give you a solid basis about how to properly work with SQL. The goal of this course is teaching you how to think like a programmer and create small and basics Data Bases with the use of SQL.
Why should I take this course
If you want to learn programming then you should definitely take the course. Not only you will have learned how to properly create various databases and perform various manipulations with Data using SQL by the end of it you will also have a very good knowledge of different SQL concepts. Also you will understand the logic behind this programming language as well as many of it’s functions.
There is no risk involved in taking this course
This course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this means that if your are not happy with what you have learned, you have 30 days to get a complete refund with no questions asked. Also, if there is any concept that you find complicated or you are just not able to understand, you can directly contact me and it will be my pleasure to support you in your learning.
This means that you can either learn amazing skills that can be very useful in your professional or everyday life or you can simply try the course and if you don’t like it for any reason ask for a refund.
You can’t lose with this type of offer !!
ENROL NOW and start learning today 🙂
Who this course is for
- People interested to learn how to work with SQL
- people curious about working with Data Bases and SQL
- Introduction to SQL
- The basics of SQL
- 3- Understading what is a Data Base
- 4- Understanding what is a Data base Part 2
- 5- Starting out with relational Data base
- 6-Different Key examples
- 7-Understanding SQL
- Setting up everything and basics in programming with SQL
- 8- Seting up MySQL
- 9- Understanding key words
- 10- Data Types
- Starting out
- 11- Creating and deleting DataBases
- 12- Adding tables and columns
- 13- Modification of our tables
- 14- adding other features and primary key
- 15- Working with multiple tables and foreign key part 1
- 16- Working with multiple tables and foreign key part 2
- 17- First Visual representation of our Databases
- 18- Using the Select tool part 1
- 19- Using the Select tool part 2
- 20- visualizing multiple tables
- 21- table modification and looking for Data part 1
- 22- table modification and looking for Data part 2
- 23- table modification and looking for Data part 3
- 24-Connecting tables together
- Thank you
Time remaining or 977 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|