Stop Waiting, Start Earning! Set Up Your Fitness Business
Learn how to Start Your Own Fitness Business and Start Earning Now.
Note: 4.5/5 (1 notes) 2,196 students
Instructor(s): Ronald C Betta
Last update: 2022-08-28
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of what’s needed to start your fitness business
- What’s needed to get started and earn money
- Who can help, from Attorney’s to family and friends – get help and use it!
- How to protect your business.
- Personal Training / Fitness experience is helpful but not required.
- If you are not already a fitness professional, it will help to get certified.
Fitness Expert and Author Ron Betta of Fit Pro Systems takes you through the process of getting started with a fitness business. Starting your fitness business can seem like a daunting task at times, and it helps to have a blueprint as you start out.
You’ll learn how to work with Attorneys, Insurance Agents, Accountants and more as you develop your business plan, marketing and financials. Learn how to use simple plans and work with experts to help build your business and grow your team. Launch your business online and with others who can help maximize your exposure and get clients coming to you.
Since starting his fitness career in 2002, Ron has trained in some America’s largest gyms and has worked with clients in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. He’s worked in corporate gym settings, large gyms and small studios. Now, he brings his experience here to share with you as you embark on this great career choice.
As you move through this course, you are encouraged to reach out to Ron with questions and feedback. Ron will continue to update the course with information from your discussions. If you are looking to get started with a fitness business, this is a great place to start!
Who this course is for
- This is a basic course for people who are looking to start a business.
- 1. First Steps to Setting Up Your Fitness Business Introduction
- 2. First Steps Business Planning
- 3. Team
- 4. Entity
- 5. How You Do Anything Is How You Do Everything
- 6. Banking
- 7. Systems
- 8. Insurance
- 9. Marketing
- 10. Website
- 11. Website Part 2
- 12. Social Media Accounts
- 13. Where to Start
- 14. Niche
- 15. Organization
- 16. Setup
- 17. Launch
- 18. BONUS LECTURE
Time remaining or 804 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|