Struct and Enum in C : Learning by doing
Become a better dev in other languages by learning C
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 143 students
Instructor(s): Dodji Dokoui
Last update: 2022-08-26
What you’ll learn
- An example of how to use struct and enum
- A better understanding of struct and enum
- Know how to interact with structures
- Use pointers as arguments of a function
- Use pointers to change the value of a variable created from a struct
- Understand why conditions are important
- You must know the basics of C programming: types of variables ( int, float, char ), how to declare a variable and a function, conditions ( if, else if ), what a pointer is.
In this course, you will learn with the “learning by doing” method.
Wa will use struct and enum so that you understand what these two keywords are for and how we can use them
This C programming course is quite short but effective. It aims to give you a practical aspect of programming in C in a minimum of time.
Save your time by taking this course
Why you should take this course :
This course is ideal if you want to improve with your C programming skills
You will have a base to build solid programs
You will have a better overall view of pointers, structures and enumerations
C helps you to understand the internal architecture of a computer, how computer stores and retrieves information. After learning C, it will be much easier to learn other programming languages like Java, Python, etc. Opportunity to work on open source projects.
The notions that we see in this course can be used in C++ too, a language very close to C
C is the programming language most commonly used and recommended for writing operating systems.
Who this course is for :
Anyone who wants to better understand C programming
For those who want to learn new things
Hope i’ll see you in this course !
Join us now!
Who this course is for
- With this course, you will have an example of what can be done with struct and enum. You can then train yourself or create a complete program from mine. You will therefore have a better understanding of an important aspect of C programming.
- Welcome to my course !
- Starting Writing Code
- Creation of the basic structure
- Declare players variable
- Show player characteristics
- Write playerHp() Function
- Write attack() function
- Add a enum
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|