SVG Ultimate Guide
Everything you need to know to Build a Project from Scratch Using SVG
Note: 4.0/5 (144 notes) 70,569 students
Instructor(s): Learn Tech Plus
Last update: 2022-11-08
What you’ll learn
- Build an Actual Project From Scratch Using SVG
- Learn How To Use SVG For Web Development & Web Design
- How To Easily Build Animation Websites From Scratch Using SVG
- Learn & Master The Use Of SVG Tags (Starting With The Advanced Ones)
- The Necessary Skills & Knowledge To Quickly Add Animation to Web Pages
- Download & Install Atom Text Editor for Coding
- Download & Install Firefox Developer Edition Web Browser for testing & Debuggin your web pages
- Willingness to have fun and Learn!
Have you always wanted to learn how to code but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to make amazing websites and bring your ideas to life?
Then SVG Ultimate Course is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Programming is the most in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics.
I’ll take you through everything you need to know to start building websites like an expert.
You’ll learn all the fundamentals of SVG and how you can
use them to start building your own websites.
This is great for students starting or advanced developers that need a refresher course on SVG.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos
The course is packed with over 3 hours of hands-on tutorials
Here is what you will Learn:
02. FireFox Developer Edition
03. Download & Install
05. Developer Tools
08. Download & Install
09. Open a Project
10. Version Control with GitHub
11. Collaborate with Teletype
12. Install a Package
13. Choose a Theme
14. Customize the Styling
15. Hack on the Init Script
16. Add a Snippet
17. Keyboard Shortcuts
20. What is SVG
21. SVG Advantages
22. Creating SVG Images
05. Basic SVG
24. Download and Setup Files
36. Blur Effects
37. Drop Shadows
07. Canvas Clock
08. HTML Game
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for
- Web Developers of All Levels
- Anyone looking to Learn SVG
- FireFox Developer Edition
- Download & Install
- Developer Tools
- Download & Install
- Open a Project
- Version Control with GitHub
- Collaborate with Teletype
- Install a Package
- Choose a Theme
- Customize the Styling
- Hack on the Init Script
- Add a Snippet
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- What is SVG
- SVG Advantages
- Creating SVG Images
- Basic SVG
- Download and Setup Files
- Blur Effects
- Drop Shadows
- Canvas Clock
- HTML Game
- Thank You
Time remaining or 886 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|