Teacher Training – How to Teach Online – Remote Teaching 1Hr
Crash Course! Learn to Teach Online. Coronavirus Has Now Made Online and Remote Teaching a Necessary Teaching Skill
Note: 4.4/5 (1,218 notes) 44,960 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-06-06
What you’ll learn
- How to Teach Online
- Look Comfortable on Camera
- Basics of Lighting,Camera and Backdrops
- Build Confidence Speaking and Teaching on Camera
- Learn Online Student Engagement Techniques
- Computer or Cell Phone with a Camera
(Please note this is a beginner course designed to be completed in less than one hour for classroom teachers who are looking to become more comfortable and confident teaching online.)
Online Teacher Training
The Coronavirus has changed the world. Teachers who have spent a lifetime teaching students in the classroom must now learn (quickly!) how to teach students online and in virtual classrooms.
This course is designed for busy, stressed teachers who are battling numerous crises at the moment and don’t have time for a 1-3 day course on online teacher training. This course can be completed in less than one hour!
For anyone used to teaching in front of real students, the prospect of talking in an empty room to a video camera can seem intimidating and even scary. But it doesn’t have to be!
TJ Walker is a teacher who has taught online for more than 20 years. In addition to conducting online teacher training, Walker has conducted online and in-person media training and public speaking workshops for Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, and network news anchors.
Traditional Teacher Training has not included techniques to help teachers communicate effectively and confidently in front of a video camera. This course fills that gap. If you want to learn all the fundamentals on how to speak with confidence and poise on camera AND to engage your students effectively, then this course is for you.
Teaching online is not harder than teaching in a live classroom, but it is different. The skills needed to excel as an online teacher aren’t difficult, but they aren’t common sense either. TJ Walker will guide you through the process, step-by-step, on how to be equally confident and competent in the online classroom as you are in the real world classroom.
You will never be nervous again in front of a video camera or in front of students you can’t see.
Learning to teach effectively on camera in an online environment is now an unfortunate but necessary ingredient in teacher training. Please enroll today to get your teacher training skills prepared for the current times.
Here is what Udemy students say about this course:
“I like all tips which are easily available at home. The whole instructions are very practical and easy to follow. These instructions are useful for any video call personally with family, friends and professionally at work” Madhuri Singh
“Excellent presentation, very interesting, informative, engaging, and succinct.” Holly Takatsuka
This Teacher Training course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: yoga teacher training – Pilates – tefl – teaching – yoga – education – Celta – Japanese language – teaching English. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: reiki – online course creation – coding for kids.
Who this course is for
- Classroom teachers now abruptly forced to teach online due to Coronavirus
- You Can Become a Master At Teaching Your Students Online and Remotely
- Crash Course! Learn to Teach Online. Coronavirus Has Now Made Online and Remote
- Quick Win! Here Is How to look Your Best on Video
- 2nd Quick Win! This Is How You Use Your Voice Effectively Online
- Good News-You Already Have the Core Skills You Need to Be a Great Online Teacher
- Here Are the Most Common Mistakes to Avoid When Teaching Online
- Here Is One Possible Solution for Your Backdrop
- Pay Attention to Your Background
- This Is How You Will Look And Sound Your Best
- Your Voice Is Not enough for Your Students. They Need to See Your Face
- This Is Exactly How You Look Your Best On Camera
- Your Students Must Hear You Clearly
- You Don’t Have to Be a Movie Star or TV Anchor
- You Must Engage Students Even When You Can’t See Them
- Here Is a Foolproof Way to Eliminate Nervousness About Speaking on Camera
- Technical Issues to Consider
- Here Is the Perfect Video Camera for You
- There Are Many Great Tech Platforms for Teaching Students Online
- No, You Really Shouldn’t Use a Teleprompter or a Script
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Online Teaching May Become Your Preferred Way of Teaching, Believe It Or Not
Time remaining or 890 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|