Teacher Training: Teachers Can Be Great Speakers
Teacher Training: Learn to present content in a more engaging manner for your students
Note: 4.5/5 (182 notes) 21,426 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-11-22
What you’ll learn
- Speak more effectively in front of the classroom
- Save and protect your voice
- Engage your students at a deeper level
- Help your students remember the most important concepts more easily
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Teacher training for educators who want to captivate their students. Imagine that every time you speak in front of the classroom your students are riveted to your words and ideas. Wouldn’t it be great to know that you can make your academic topic instantly understandable and memorable to students, even if they aren’t taking detailed notes?
In this How Teachers and Educators Can Lecture More Effectively Teacher Training course you will learn the following:
* How to use stories to make your ideas more memorable
* How to avoid the most common mistakes made by boring teachers and professors
* How simple movement around the classroom can increase student attention and engagement
* How to protect and save your speaking voice
* Best Practices for presentation skills teacher training
This teacher training course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The teacher training skill skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This teacher training course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this teacher training course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Enroll in this course today.
“5 Stars! The course is about how to be an effective speaker, and the speaker himself is a highly effective speaker. So he is giving us an actual example of the very thing that he is talking about. His expressions and gestures are perfectly suited to the points he is making. And his pronunciation is very clear and easy to understand. Also his sentences are spoken with the emphasis in the right places. This course is designed for native speakers of English. The same basic principles could probably be applied in a course designed for non-native speakers. I would like to see such a course someday. I am really enjoying this course. Thank you very much, Mr. Walker!” Sami
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
TJ Walker has more than 100,000 courses enrollments from more than 14,000 online students around the globe.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for
- This course is for teachers, professors and educators who want to improve their classroom presentation skills
- Great Teachers Captivate Their Students
- Good Presentation Skills Are a Learn-able Skill Like Any Other Skill
- Any Subject Can be Interesting or Boring
- Please Introduce Yourself
- The Engaging Lecture Process
- Get Your Students to Focus on the Top Five Principles
- Become the Great Teacher Who is a Great Storyteller
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Your Passion for Your Subject Burns Through
- Your Students Will Never Think You are Boring, Regardless of the Subject
- Look at Your Video
- Wireless Microphone
- Your Students Will Never See You Practice
- 1st Video Rehearsal
- 2nd Video Rehearsal
- 3rd Video Rehearsal
- Housekeeping Matters
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Closing Thoughts
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Students Questions and Video Answers from TJ
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Online Audiences versus In Person Audiences Media Training
- How to Engage Students?
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 572 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|