The 150 Most Important Irregular Verbs in English. Volume 1
Verbs 1-50. An English Course Based on Irregular Verbs
Note: 4.5/5 (138 notes) 39,234 students
Instructor(s): Carlos Miguel Garcia E.
Last update: 2022-08-09
What you’ll learn
- 50 on demand video lessons (8 mins each = 7 hours total)
- You´ll master the present, past and Participle of the verbs
- 50 downloadable mp3 files to listen on the go. (Only personal use allowed)
- 100 quizes (as part of the video lessons)
- Native English Speakers (From the US). Voices: Kristen, Will an Chris.
- Certificate of completion.
- Beginner and Intermediate English Level
- Be determined to master the English language
Support available in:
I can’t wait to share with you this exciting English course based on Irregular Verbs.
Do you feel unsure about the right conjugation when you try use irregular verbs in every day conversation?
Are you frustrated of having to memorize unending word lists?
Then this course is for you.
It is not a secret that Irregular Verbs are hard to learn. So when Enlglish learners try to use the verbs in a professional situation it is very embarrassing not to use the right conjugation, and your chances to give a good impression to your potential employer are gone.
We understand that. In order to help you we have prepared a pofessional English Course that will help you master once and for all the Irregular Verbs of the English Language.
I´ve put a lot into this course because I know that something more valuable than money is you precious time. Every minute you dedicate to the course will be worthwhile. The time you spend mastering them will have a direct effect on your fluency. You´ll see immediate results!
It will also help you make a positive impression by speaking English the way you are expected to speak.
It will boost your confidence and fluency.
I do not wish to take more of you time. Let´s start learning now!
Who this course is for
- English Learners
- Beginners, Intermediate and Advance Levels
- IRREGULAR VERBS STARTING WITH “A”
- VERB # 01-ARISE
- VERB # 02-AWAKE
- IRREGULAR VERBS STARTING WITH “B”
- VERB # 03-BE
- VERB # 04-BEAR
- VERB # 05-BEAT
- VERB # 06-BECOME
- VERB # 07-BEGIN
- VERB # 08-BEND
- VERB # 09-BET
- VERB # 10-BID
- VERB # 11-BIND
- VERB # 12-BITE
- VERB # 13-BLEED
- VERB # 14-BLOW
- VERB # 15-BREAK
- VERB # 16-BREED
- VERB # 17-BRING
- VERB # 18-BROADCAST
- VERB # 19-BUILD
- VERB # 20-BURST
- VERB # 21-BUY
- IRREGULAR VERBS STARTING WITH “C”
- VERB # 22-CAST
- VERB # 23 CATCH
- VERB # 24-CHOOSE
- VERB # 25-CLING
- VERB # 26-COME
- VERB # 27-COST
- VERB # 28-CREEP
- VERB # 29-CUT
- IRREGULAR VERBS STARTING WITH “D”
- VERB # 30-DEAL
- VERB # 31-DIG
- VERB # 32-DO
- VERB # 33-DRAW
- VERB # 34-DRINK
- VERB # 35-DRIVE
- IRREGULAR VERBS STARTING WITH “E”
- VERB # 36-EAT
- IRREGULAR VERBS STARTING WITH “F”
- VERB # 37-FALL
- VERB # 38-FEED
- VERB # 39 FEEL
- VERB # 40-FIGHT
- VERB # 41-FIND
- VERB # 42-FLEE
- VERB # 43-FLING
- VERB # 44-FLY
- VERB # 45-FORBID
- VERB # 46-FORESEE
- VERB # 47-FORETELL
- VERB # 48-FORGET
- VERB # 49-FORGIVE
- VERB # 50-FORSAKE
Time remaining or 914 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|