The Art of Drawing Portraits for Beginner’s Level 2023
Learn simple techniques to Drawing Portraits and Become a Professional Artist Faster.
Note: 4.2/5 (57 notes) 19,638 students
Instructor(s): Red Jacobs Production
Last update: 2023-01-02
What you’ll learn
- How to draw the human face
- How to draw using free hand method
- how to draw the eyes, nose , mouth etc and facial features.
- How to scale a Drawing.
- How to Draw from a reference Photograph.
- How to make a DIY blending Smudge tool at Home.
- How to hold a pencil for drawing
- How to shade with cahrcoal Pencil.
- How to Blend Shadows and Highlights on the Face
- How to Draw with Charcoal Pencil
- How to use Charcoal Sticks
- How to draw realistically
- A4 Paper (White)
- Charcoal Pencil (soft)
- Charcoal Stick
- passion to learn
- no prior drawing experience
Lecture 30 : How to draw the hair
Now is the very best time to be a Creative.
This is Your One stop Master key to drawing the human face.
I believe just anyone can learn how to draw because I have discover a simple technique to drawing the face.
Everyone is gifted but some people just don’t open up their package.
Don’t just let your inner Artist die without you developing your Talent. Alot of people do that without knowing what they are truly capable of creating.
At least you owe it to yourself to try.
Using This 10 steps Drawing Technique.
I have come to understand that any body can learn how to draw even if you have no experience.
All you need is the right Knowledge and practice.
Learn How to Draw Anyone, Anytime!
••• VERY EASY •••
Realistic Portrait Drawing Course.
10 steps Drawing Technique made simple.
Imagine for a Moment; that you could Draw your Friends, the Face of the one you Love, or even Your Family Members.
Imagine you could Draw just anyone and you made them so happy each time.
Imagine the Joy and Fulfilment.
DRAWING IS A Basic Instinct; We are all born with.
Many People think that Drawing is Hard but The Truth is that Drawing is a Skill and with the right knowledge and Practice, You can master the Art of Drawing.
My Name is Red T. Jacobs and I’m a Creative. We have simplified our Drawing Techniques into 10 simple Steps.
In this Course, I’m going to show you How I Draw a Real Human Face from a Reference photo. You will follow me step by step; From Start to Finish.
How I Scale My Drawing.
How I Draw the Eyes, The Nose, The Mouth & Ears.
How I Achieve the right Proportion.
The measurements I Use.
How I Draw the Facial Hair.
How I Draw the Beard.
How I blend the Highlights and Shadows.
How to make a Blending Stump Smudge Tool at Home.
How to highlight your eyes to make it vibrant.
This is a step by Step Process you can master and start drawing in very little time.
We start with some basic Drawing Exercises.
How to Hold a Drawing Pencil
How to Draw the Eye.
How to Draw the Nose .
How to Draw the Ear.
You will learn how to use a Charcoal Stick.
Everything you need to know about Drawing the Human Face from a reference Photo as a Beginner.
I want to share with you in this course my drawing Processes and tips that work for me. These 10 steps Technique in Drawing are simple and easy to apply.
Grab Your Charcoal Pencil and let’s us Begin.
We are constantly improving this masterclass to give you the best.
Main Drawing 3 Lectures New chapter: the Portrait of Basquiat The Lengend Charcoal Portrait Drawing.
Complete lecture series..
Main Drawing 2 Complete Lecture Video Series. – the Portrait oAf little Boy Artpiece
08/07/22 New Updates: Lecture No.1 Introduction to Charcoal medium(NEW)
Lecture 6: Drawing Exercise, How to Draw the Mouth (NEW)
09/06/22 Update: Lecture No. 13. HOW TO BLOCK SHADOWS & HIGHLIGHTS
Who this course is for
- Begineer Artist
- People who want to learn how to draw the Human Face
- Beginner Pencil Artist
- People who love to draw
- People who want to learn a new Skill
- Basic Drawing Exercise
- Introduction to Charcoal Medium (NEW)
- How to Hold Your Drawing Pencil
- Drawing Exercise : How to Draw an Eye
- Drawing Exercise : How To Draw The Nose
- Drawing Exercise: How to draw the Basic Ear
- Drawing Exercise: How to Draw the Mouth (NEW)
- D.I.Y Project
- Project : Blending Stump Smudge Tool
- Main Drawing 1 How to Draw A FAce
- Main Drawing: How to Scale your Drawing
- Main Drawing: How to Draw the Eyes
- Main Drawing: How to Draw The Nose
- Main Drawing: How to Draw the Mouth
- Main Drawing: How to Draw the Facial Hair
- Main Drawing: How to draw the Beard
- Main Drawing: How to Draw the Shape of the Face
- Main Drawing : How to Block the Shadows & Highlights ( (UPDATED)
- Main Drawing: How to Draw the Hair
- Main Drawing: How to Blend the Shadows & Highlights
- Main Drawing 2 (NEW) – How to draw a Cute Little Boy
- Main Drawing 2 : How to paint The Background Paper
- Main Drawing 2 : How to scale Your drawing
- Main Drawing 2: How to Draw the Eyes
- Main Drawing 2: How to Draw The Nose
- Main Drawing 2: How to Draw the Mouth
- Main Drawing 2 : How to Draw the Chin
- Main Drawing 2 : How to Draw the Eye Brow
- Main Drawing 2: How to draw the Face
- Main Drawing 2 : How to block the Shadow
- Main Drawing 2: How to draw the Ear
- Main drawing 2: How to Hight the eyes
- Main Drawing 2: How to add Highlights to the Face
- Main Drawing 2: How to draw the Hair
- Main Drawing 2: How to highlight the Hair
- Main Drawing 2: How to Draw the Body
- Main Drawing 2 : How to draw the Shirt
- Main Drawing 2: How to Sign off your Drawing
- Main Drawing 3 (NEW) – Basquiat (The Legendary Artist) Charcoal Portrait
- Main Drawing 3: How to Scale your Drawing
- Main Drawing 3 : How to Paint your Background
- Main Drawing 3: How to Draw the Eyes
- Main Drawing 3: How to Draw the Nose
- Main Drawing 3 : How to Draw the Mouth
- Main Drawing 3 : How to Draw the Eye Brow
- Main Drawing 3: How to Draw the Shape of the Face
- Main Drawing 3: How to draw The Hair
- Main Drawing 3: How to shade the Hair
- Main Drawing 3 : How to Add the Shadows
- Main Drawing 3: How to Draw the Body
- Main Drawing 3: How to Blend the Clothes
- Main drawing 3: How to add Highlight the Eyes
- Main Drawing 3 : How to Sign off your drawing
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
Time remaining or 557 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|