The Business Video Engagement Setup
“The No Sweat Fast Video Setup” The Easy (Look-Good) Setup For Content Creation & Enhanced Live Video Presenation Skills
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 206 students
Instructor(s): Tyler Bayley
Last update: 2022-03-21
What you’ll learn
- A step-by-step checklist to 10x their charisma and image on camera
- How to start your Video Creation Journey with Professional Video Setup with no fancy equipment
- Learn the art of tailoring your non-verbal Video Communication Skills
- The Youtube Marketing Video Setup for easy Video Creation
- Set Your self up for Perfect Business Communication
- (No Experience Required)
- Just a computer with a camera and microphone
Learn The INSTANT Professional Video Setup In 4 Steps!
The Fastest Way To Setup Clear Communication Over Video. Enhance your message and increase your overall connection with your audience with these four applications.
Become a better presenter and conduct yourself more professionally in your video meetings with your boss, clients, or co-workers – today and for the rest of your career. Just 4 Steps To Your Pro Video Setup for Easy Video Creation without any fancy equipment or experience required.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL VIDEO COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
Non-Verbal To Remove from your video image
The size you should be for a professional look
The Super Simple Trick to stopping presentation interruptions
How to look attractive on camera
How to create a professional setup that is ready for you to create content
HOW WE GET YOU FAST RESULTS
The course begins by focusing on the importance of making these quick changes and checks before you hit record or hop on a live call. If you work in a professional environment, the video image you display becomes more than a phone call; it becomes a part of your brand. There are few things worse than unintentionally distracting the audience/client from the clarity of your communication.
After the first part of the course, you will understand two quick changes with your lighting and camera to make you look more aesthetically pleasing and, most importantly, professional.
After you use these video skills, you can improve your video content creation, your video communication skills, message clarity, improve online meetings and conferences, give live video presentations to managers, co-workers, or potential clients.
LEVEL 1 VIDEO (camera) COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
The course begins with the most significant change, how to effectively set up the camera for a professional image (no fancy equipment required).
LEVEL 2 VIDEO (lighting) COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
Once you apply the two changes to your camera, the course will teach you two quick changes with your lighting that 99% forget to do and make a world of difference.
LEVEL 3 VIDEO (audio) COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
After the course get past Level 2, you will learn the most critical skill of all, the fast, professional audio test and how to ensure 99% of noise won’t happen during your time on camera. You will also learn my little audience-pleasing trick of working with an inevitable interruption.
LEVEL 4 VIDEO (Presentation) COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
Finally, we move to the final lesson in our video non-verbal communication skills; Presentation. We conquer the two factors to always check before a live call or recording. This one check can save you HUGE embarrassment or time recording content.
* Lots of extra freebies and downloadable visuals to help you follow the course.
* A copy of the “ePrez” (book in visual slide format) CLAP YOUR VIDEO: Video Engagement Checklist
* A copy of the “ePrez” (book in visual slide format) 3 MUST-HAVE pieces of equipment. Also, my equipment recommendations.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don’t respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel responsible for ensuring that students get their money’s worth from the course.
This business English grammar and writing course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee; I promise you will improve the clarity of your video communication with this course, just like thousands of my students already have.
Invest in your future. Enroll in now.
Excel Skills for Business [Coursera]
Who this course is for
- New youtubers, beginner content creators, professional speakers
- public speaking, business presentations
- Youtube Marketers, Ad Creators, Online Course Creators
- CLAP Your Video – ePrez (Walkthrough Overview)
- Welcome Kick-off!
- (ePrez Video Ref) CLAP Your Video
- The What
- The Why
- Quick Note Before We Start…
- CLAP: Camera and Audio
- (Before Shot) RESULT CHECKER
- C: Camera: Location
- C: Camera: 1/3
- L: Lighting: Contast
- L: Lighting: Balanced
- (GAME TIME) FIX THAT VIDEO!
- CLAP: Audio and Presentation
- A: Audio: Noise
- A: Audio: Test
- P: Presentation: Surroundings
- P: Presentation: Image
- (After Shot) RESULTS CHECKER
- 3 MUST-HAVES (Absolute Equipment Essentials)
- 3 MUST-HAVES – Introduction
- 3-MUST-HAVES – (Walkthrough Overview)
- 3-MUST-HAVES (ePrez: VideoRef)
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|