The Complete Business Interview Course
Prepare for the Most Common Interview Questions as well as answering techniques.
Note: 4.9/5 (47 notes) 7,647 students
Instructor(s): World English Academy
Last update: 2022-03-07
What you’ll learn
- How to prepare yourself for job interviews
- Prepare for the most common interview questions as well as answering techniques
- How to make a good first impression
- You will learn how to increase your confidence during the interview
- No interview experience is required.
This course has been strategically designed to prepare you for the job interview process. The course will teach you how to prepare for different types of job interviews, and how to answer some of the most common interview questions recruiters and hiring managers will most likely ask.
The course also centers around enhancing your abilities to answer the more unconventional questions that may be asked by recruiters during an interview. The course also applies immense focus on teaching you the best practices to follow before and after the job interview, as well as to sharpen your skills regarding strategic interview questions.
We attach huge importance to the non verbal communication skills you will need to ace an interview and the right attitude and effort that will make you stand out during a hiring process.
• Prepare for Different Types of Job Interviews
• Prepare for the Most Common Interview Questions as well as answering techniques
• Prepare for Best Practices for before and after the Job Interview, including the accurate follow-up
• Prepare for most common interview terminologies
• Prepare for the precise knowledge you need to answer tricky questions
• Prepare for accurately highlighting your set of skills including hard skills and soft skills
• Prepare for portraying the appropriate body language during an interview
The course also covers constructive, structured, and actionable insights for improved interview performance; such as the particular skills and characteristics the recruiters look for, worldwide.
The course is user friendly as well as meticulously designed to meet the requirements of any kind of business interview.
The language is purposefully kept formal in order to familiarize you with the business terminologies.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to have a job or plans to have some interviews
- Self Introduction
- Self Introduction
- Getting Ready for the Interview Questions
- How to Prepare for a Job Interview
- Tell Me About Yourself
- Answering Common Interview Questions
- Answering Common Interview Questions part 2
- Using Your Resume and Background
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Your Resume
- Showing Your Skills
- Answering Questions About Your Work History
- Adaptability Interview Questions with Sample Answers
- The Importance of Your Body Language and Soft Skills
- Attitude and Effort
- What Your Body Language Says in a Job Interview
- The Importance of Your Body Language
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Behavioral Interviewing Part 2
- Interpersonal Skills Interview Questions
- Why are Soft Skills Important?
- Interview Question: “What is Your Biggest Failure?”
- How to Answer Tough or Challenging Questions
- How to Answer Tricky Questions During an Interview
- Delivering a Successful Interview Presentation
- Different Types of Interviews
- Mock Interviews
- Written Interviews
- Phone Interviews
- Video Conferencing Interviews
- 7 C’s of Communication During an Interview
- The Right Attire for Your Interview
Time remaining or 459 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|