The Complete Do-It-Yourself – Epic SEO & Content Marketing
Effective SEO & Content Marketing Work Together to Fuel Your Business Success
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 2,027 students
Instructor(s): Rada Asghar
Last update: 2022-07-03
What you’ll learn
- General education on SEO and organic content marking and Understanding which search engines to focus on.
- How SEO and content can solve business problems &Learn building a new brand through SEO and content and Identify who your true competitors are
- Which Analytics reports you should be regularly monitoring and how to establish research channels that can inform your business initiatives
- What needs to be in place to maximize free traffic levels to your brands assets understanding all the key tasks and attributes for an effective content program
- No requirements. You will learn everything you need to know.
Hello everyone, Welcome to the course! I am thrilled to have you on board. You’re going to be a valuable asset, and I can’t wait to see all that you accomplish.
In this course, you will see how modern-day users are reimaging the SEO process. You will get the know-how of SEO and Content as two different approaches, but produce better outputs if implemented to work together
SEO is often underutilized and overlooked across the marketing realm today. SEO is not merely trying to improve your website ranking on Google, but it can spark and optimize ideas. Above all, it can help improve the amount of free traffic coming to your web properties. This course provides you with a comprehensive approach to make sure marketing spending is utilized as effectively as possible and delivers the best ROI for your brand and business.
Maximizing your organic (free) traffic channels should be a top priority and this course will provide you with insight on how to do that. From working with social media influencers to steering creative ideas and campaigns, modern-day SEO requires a full-service perspective of marketing and its processes.
plus in this course, we will discuss how to optimize any content, and how the search engines will crawl your site in the top google search results.
So if you’re ready to start implementing SEO along with the Content to fuel your business online then you need to get enrolled in this course.
Alright ! so Let’s dive in !! Happy Learning
Who this course is for
- This course provides you with a comprehensive approach to make sure marketing spend is utilized as effectively as possible and deliver the best ROI for your brand and business.
- Getting on the Same Page
- The Core Functions
- Learning SEO
- How Search Engine Works
- Executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Creating the Right Content
- Popularity of Your Website & Webpage
- Link Building
- Focusing on Google First
- The Algorithm Updates
- Your Website
- Why your website is Critical
- SEO Process for your Website
- SEO Important Audit Tabs
- Address Column & Page Title Tab
- Meta Description, Meta Keyword, H1 and XML Site Map
- Improving the Conversions by Effective Site Navigation
- Keyword Research
- Optimal Web Page Layout
- Strong Analytics
- SEO KPI Metrics
- SEO Design Considerations
- Set Up a Good Site Architecture
- Recommendations for Creating a New Website
- Recommendations for Replacing the Old Website
- Optimizing Organic Traffic
- What Brands are Missing ?
- Why Brands Initiative Fails
- Why SEO & Content Projects Fail
- SEO Deliverables and Analysis
- Content Marketing Deliverables
- New SEO Areas
- Common SEO Issues
- Stakeholders for the Modern SEO and Organic Content Process
- Ideal Project Team Structure & Roles
- Project Goal & Mindsets
- SEO Tools
- Content Production Tools
Google Data Analytics [Coursera]
Time remaining or 973 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|