The Complete NFT Course: Become an NFT Creator & Investor
Learn about NFT collections, NFT marketplaces, NFT use cases, NFT Minting, NFT Buying, NFT Selling, and NFT Security
Note: 4.2/5 (1,162 notes) 94,898 students
Instructor(s): Meta Brains
Last update: 2022-01-07
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the fundamentals of NFTs and why they’re necessary in the digital world
- Learn how to buy and sell non-fungible tokens on the internet
- Learn how to mint Non-Fungible Tokens
- Learn about the industries that will be disrupted by NFTs
- Interest in Non-Fungible Tokens
- Interest in cryptocurrencies
- Readiness and passion for learning
Ever since Bitcoin forced most people to learn about cryptocurrencies in recent years, there hasn’t been any other technology that garnered as much attention as NFTs. Running on the same blockchain technology as most cryptocurrencies, it’s like crypto, but for another purpose.
This course shows you how NFTs work and their connection with blockchain technology. You’ll learn the theoretical aspect of the new technology and what function it serves in real life. This course is an all-in-one guide suitable for both amateurs and professionals alike.
To make it easier to understand the course, it is separated into several subsections. This is designed to help both beginners and experts jump around more efficiently while taking the course.
If you’re only hearing about non-fungible tokens for the first time, we recommend following the course outline as it’s arranged. It will help you make sense out of the already confusing world of non-fungible tokens. The learning resources also contains recommendations of sites and software to help you get started!
While you can easily mint, buy, and sell NFTs without proper education, it’s important to know about what you’re dealing with. That way, it will be easier to invite people to the world of NFTs since you know what you can tell them to get them interested.
Who this course is for
- Professionals or students who want to venture into non-fungible tokens and are keen to learn the science behind them
- Artists who harbor a dream of offering their art as an NFT, and are looking at exploring the possibilities and options
- Art galleries aiming to collect and preserve digital art
- Anyone willing to learn about the best methods for creating, collecting, and selling NFTs
- Introduction to NFTs
- How does an NFT look like?
- What is the purpose of NFTs?
- Real assets vs digital assets
- What is fungibility?
- What are fungible tokens?
- Features of non-fungible tokens
- Examples of non-fungible tokens
- Advantages and disadvantages of NFTs
- NFTs & the Ethereum blockchain
- Are NFTs theft-proof?
- Non-fungible tokens: hype or revolution?
- NFT Use Cases
- The NFT art market
- The NFT real estate market
- The NFT digital collectibles market
- The NFT market for musicians
- The NFT market for gamers
- NFT Marketplaces
- Nifty Gateway
- NFT Collections
- Bored Ape Yacht Club
- Decentraland: 3D virtual reality & NFTs
- Set Up a Crypto Wallet for NFTs
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
- Where to store your NFT?
- The Best Ways to Store Your NFTs
- Is It Possible to Lose Your NFT?
- Can your NFTs be hacked?
- Buying & Selling NFTs
- Setting Up Your Metamask Wallet
- Connecting Your Metamask Wallet to OpenSea
- Connecting Your Coinbase Wallet to OpenSea
- Setting Up Your Profile on OpenSea
- Exploring OpenSea
- Buying NFTs
- Assessing an NFT’s rarity
- Minting & Selling your NFT
- Thank you & good luck !
Time remaining or 979 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|