The Complete Recruiting Masterclass – HR Resources – Hiring
HR Managers – You Can Hire the Right People – Talent Management Skills for Human Resources Professionals
Note: 4.2/5 (136 notes) 14,589 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-03-15
What you’ll learn
- Lead the hiring process
- Understand what kind of person your team really needs
- Define an ideal candidate profile
- Write an eye-catchy job description
- Conduct telephone interview
- Negotiate compensation agreements with new hires
- Use coaching techniques during an interview
- Estimate candidates using different interviewing techniques
- There are no prerequisites to participating in this course!
Recruiting is the world where candidates rule. Human resource managers are competing for the best and brightest. Talent management today means being able to attract people who “add ease and clarity”. This course is an introduction into the topic of recruiting the best from the market. Jump in to avoid major mistakes HRs and team leaders make when closing the key vacancies.
You will benefit from this course the most if you are:
· A recruiter or HR specialist striving to speed up the hiring process
· A business owner or entrepreneur seeking to build a great team
· A team leader or project manager who needs to recruit external and internal candidates.
In this course, you will:
· Understand what kind of person your team really needs
· Define an ideal candidate profile
· Make your hiring and talent management tactics advance your business goals
· Write an eye-catching job description to enhance the hiring process
· Find more high-quality candidates faster
· Conduct better telephone and online interviews
· Assess candidates using different interviewing techniques
· Use coaching techniques during an interview
· Negotiate compensation agreements with new hires
· Enjoy the process of recruiting!
The uniqueness of this course is that it covers each and every step of the hiring and recruiting process. In addition, it gives you a wide variety of recruiting techniques to be used in HR and talent management. For example, business coaching. In this course you will know about coaching techniques you can use in interviews to achieve greater results and enjoy the process much more than you used to!
At the end of the course there is practice, so you can apply everything you have learned and feel the results immediately on the job.
Looking forward to meeting you on board!
This Recruiting course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: recruitment – talent acquisition – recruiting – recruiter – becoming a recruitment and selection specialist – Boolean search – HR – employer – branding – interview. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: hiring – human resources – it recruiting – talent management.
Who this course is for
- Recruiters and HR specialists who want to speed up the hiring process
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to build a great team
- Team leaders who needs to recruit external and internal candidates
- Let’s get down to business
- You will learn…
- The world of recruitment
- Life without recruitment
- Results of special survey
- Before you meet a candidate
- First 4 steps
- The main competence of modern HR
- How to build relationships
- Eye-catchy job ad
- Where to find candidates
- Resume is the best version of yourself
- Trust but verify!
- During the meeting with a candidate
- Telephone interview
- How to conduct an interview
- Tipes of an interview
- How to assess motivation
- How to sell the vacancy
- Coaching techniques you can use in an interview
- Salary negotiations
- What’s next?
- The magic of change: your first step
- Extra Course – Interviewing Skills: Conducting Job Interviews
- You Can Confidently Interview Job Applicants
- How to Do the Necessary Homework
- Make the Applicant Feel Comfortable the Second He/She Wants in Your Office
- The First Two Minutes – Interview Skills
- The Length of the Interview
- Take Notes
- Top Five Questions
- What Not to Ask
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Cultural Fit – Interview Skills
- Team Player
- Video Rehearsal
- 2nd Rehearsal
- Final Critique
- Colleague Feedback
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Housekeeping Matters
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Who is TJ Walker?
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 806 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|