The Guide to Computer Programming in Java
Discover Java and How It Works, Develop Object-Oriented Thinking and Learn How To Code in Java Programming Language
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 813 students
Instructor(s): Alexandru Dincă
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- Demonstrate understanding of Java software development.
- Use the Object-Oriented Programming concepts to build Java applications.
- Exhibit comprehensive and broad knowledge of the Java programming language, coding practices, and utilization of new features incorporated into Java 17.
- Prove fluency in Java programming and the acquisition of the valuable professional skills required to be a Java software developer.
- A desktop computer or a laptop with Internet connection
- No paid licenses for 3rd party software. We’ll use free software only
- If you are a beginner, then no programming experience is needed. I will teach you everything you need to know
Learn Java programming language with this easy-to-follow course in which the concepts are explained in an easy-to-understand manner using real-life examples.
Master one of the Most Popular Programming Languages Nowadays in this Comprehensive Course
understand how Java platform works
prepare your setup for Java application development
learn the language specification of Java
demonstrate understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
learn from practical exercises based on real-life examples
use productivity tools to debug and refactor Java applications
Your next career step is just one click away
Java is a high-level, object-oriented programming language, originally designed for the development of applications for the Internet and especially for the Web.
Java is fast, secure and reliable. Many companies resort to the Java programming language in their processes of developing software applications because it offers very good support for cutting-edge technologies and because it is free and continuously enriched and improved.
Java programmers earn more than programmers coding in other programming languages and among other benefits the most common are flexible schedule, health insurance, life insurance, opportunities for advancement, paid time off, paid training, parental leave and many more. In a recent survey, more than 62% of Java Developers in the United States think their salaries are enough for the cost of living in their area. You could be one of them!
What about the examples described in this course?
This course includes many practical examples described in an easy to understand manner. I avoided as much as possible the use of abstract concepts, and I exemplified the information with concrete examples from the real-world industry, using diagrams and visual representations where appropriate.
How is this course structured?
Although I recommend that the information in this course be completed in order, I designed the course so that if you are only interested in a certain section or lecture, you may learn only what you are interested in without going through the whole course to put the information together.
Each lecture in which syntax of the Java programming language is demonstrated is also accompanied by a part of coding. There are also a few theoretical lectures with no coding part that have the role of explaining the upcoming concepts to be used and to make a connection between sections and lessons.
This course comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee which is the way to ensure your complete satisfaction. So, if you are not completely satisfied with this course, you have 30 days to request a full refund. Basically, you have nothing to lose!
How do I get started?
Enroll now by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button and start your Java journey!
Who this course is for
- For new programmers, because no previous programming experience is assumed.
- For programmers who already code in other programming languages but want to learn Java.
- For programmers that are new to Java and want to revise concepts that they have already learned before.
- Java Platform
- Getting Started
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Install JDK on Windows
- Install JDK on Linux
- Integrated Development Environment
- Java Basics
- Hello World application
- Data Types and Variables
- Type casting
- Expressions, Statements and Blocks
- if-then Statement; if-then-else Statement
- switch Statement; [break keyword; default keyword]
- while Statement; do-while Statement
- for Statement
- Classes and Objects
- Class Definition and Object Creation
- this Keyword
- Packages and Imports
- Access Modifiers
- Enum Classes
- Record Classes
- Object-Oriented Programming
- The super Keyword and Constructor Chaining
- Upcasting, Downcasting, the instanceof Operator
- Method Overloading
- Method Overriding
- Abstract Classes
- Exceptions Handling
- The try-catch-finally Statement
- The throw Statement and The throws Clause
- User-Defined Exceptions
- Creating a Thread (extending Thread)
- Creating a Thread (implementing Runnable)
- Synchronizing Threads
- Additional lectures
- Thank you and good luck!
Time remaining or 187 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|