The Obvious Secrets To Success No One Knows
Four Simple, But Effective Steps To Success. Catapult Your Business And Your Life And Fulfill Your Potential
Note: 4.3/5 (89 notes) 20,088 students
Instructor(s): Scott Paton
Last update: 2018-12-21
What you’ll learn
- Powerful system for creating success in your life
- Understand what it takes to succeed
- An Open Mind
- Suspension of the words, “I Know That”
- Strong desire to improve
This training will DIRECTLY Answer the following questions:
How to get more money!
How to lose weight and live longer!
How to build great relationships!
And much more!
In addition, you will learn a step-by-step system on how to overcome your challenges and reach your full potential!
What decisions do you make?
What is your Reality? And is it real?
What is Commitment actually about?
The Secret Sauce: Action!
This is a step-by-step course for understanding what it takes to succeed and then walks you through 4 simple steps to implement that understanding.
Who this course is for
- Business Owners and Individuals Looking for Change.
- Individuals who want to do more, accomplish more, be more.
- Entrepreneurs who desire the ‘Edge’
- Employees who are tired of being passed over for promotion
- Udemy instructors who want more students in their courses
- Podcasters who want to expand their audiences
- The Simple Truth
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off!
- How To Build Great Relationships!
- How To Have Better, Smarter Kids
- How To Get More Money!
- 4 Steps To Success – Step 1 – Decisions!
- Introduction – Make A Decision To Succeed
- Do You Have A Dad Bod?
- Are You A Wantrepreneur?
- [Activity] What do you want?
- 4 Steps To Success – Step 2 – Reality
- Introduction – Change Your Reality
- Are Flying Saucers Real?
- Jumping Ticks.
- [Activity] A Typical Day
- Summary – The Example of Helen Keller
- 4 Steps To Success – Step 3 – Commitment
- Introduction – Commit
- Know anyone divorced?
- Say Do… Do Say
- Three feet from the Gold
- [Activity] What are you committed to?
- Summary –
- 4 Steps To Success – Step 4 – Massive Action
- Introduction – Take Massive Action
- 4 Years Of Practice For a 10 Second Race!
- What actions do you need to take?
- Wrap Up
- Next Steps
- Help Your Fellow Students
Time remaining or 860 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|