The Python Programming For Everyone Immersive Training
Learn, Practice, Master, Think like Python Professionals & Be A Certified Python Super Hero in short time!
Note: 4.3/5 (1,157 notes) 170,604 students
Instructor(s): SDE Arts | Octavo
Last update: 2021-08-27
What you’ll learn
- Master the core Python skills needed to apply for python developer career positions
- A true understanding of how Python works behind the scenes.
- Go from a total beginner to an advanced python developer.
- Understanding Python syntax, Comments, Variables, Data Types, Operators and Numbers
- Working with Data Structures with Python new features
- How to think and make decision with control flow tools
- Deal with core functional Programming and OOP features for Novice.
- Get professional, friendly and fast support in the course Q&A for any kind of problems during this course.
- No python prior experience is required to take this course.
- Computer and Text Editor or IDE
Welcome to The Python Programming For Everyone Immersive Training Course for Beginners.
This Immersive Masterclass covers all the essential topics to become a Professional Python developer from the ground up
Topics like: variables, data types, Strings, data structures, functional programming, different types of modules, files handling, object-oriented programming and many more.
You’ll get A demonstration of each point in this training and an explanation of all theoretical and practical aspects in an easy way and in an easy language for anyone.
Also, you can test your skills using quizzes and be a certified python developer that can be hired and you can upload the certificate of completion to your profile.
Python is one of the coolest, and best programming languages in terms of ease and features.
It is very easy for you to read the Python code, as if you were reading a regular English sentence.
The Python language can work with everything indisputably in many areas.
With Python, It is possible to do everything you imagine in the world of programming and data.
Python can work in areas such as:
And many other fields.
And you’ll get a full support during this step by step course by the instructor if you encounter any problems or errors.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for
- Python Beginners
- Anyone who wants to dive deeply into modern Python without wasting time
- Programming and Software development Newbies
- Programmers who know other Programming languages but are new to Python
- Python developers who want to master new features of modern python
- Introduction to The Python Programming
- Intro Intro to The Python use, tools and The installation process
- Start coding with your first app
- Python Command Line and shell
- code to make decision inside interpreter
- Comment benefits
- Numbers and Arithmetic order
- Numbers, division types and rest
- Numbers and exponents operations
- Numbers , width and height variables
- Numbers, NameError for n and simple example
- Round and using Underscore
- Strings of chars and special escaping
- Strings with print and without print
- Strings , new lines and the use of r
- Strings techniques, multi repetition, perfix example
- Strings, concat and accessing positions
- Strings, indexing with colon for word
- Strings, colons techniques
- Strings, replacing letters
- List of squares and indexing
- List of squares and cubes, adding exponents with method
- List of letters to play with items and length
- List inside another, dealing with inner lists
- Quiz 1
- Control Flow tools
- control structure, conditions to make decisions
- iterating over a sequence with for loop
- generator to produce numbers within a range
- breaking control flow and continue
- pass as a placeholder for future code
- construct loops using a special statement
- Quiz 2
- Functional Programming
- defining functions , groups, args with fib
- defining functions, calling fib and printing object
- defining functions, fib2 with append and return
- Default Argument Values app – prompt and retries and reminder 1
- Default Argument Values app – prompt and retries and reminder 2
- Default Argument Values app – prompt and retries and reminder 3
- Default Argument Values app – prompt and retries and reminder 4
- Default Argument Values app – prompt and retries and reminder 5
- keyword args techniques 1
- keyword args techniques 2
- keyword args techniques 3
- using anonymous function
- Anonymous function with a user groups
- Quiz 3
- Data Structures in Python
- More about lists and methods 1
- More about lists and methods 2
- More about lists and methods 3
- list comprehension techniques 1
- list comprehension techniques 2
- list comprehension techniques 3
- playing with del statement for lists
- Tuples, Sequences and methods 1
- Tuples, Sequences and methods 2
- Tuples, Sequences and methods 3
- Sets and comprehensions 1
- Sets and comprehensions 2
- Sets and comprehensions 3
- dictionaries with methods and comprehension 1
- dictionaries with methods and comprehension 2
- dictionaries with methods and comprehension 3
- Quiz 4
- Different types of Modules
- modules, importing and greeting
- modules creation and importing special dict from another
- modules, renaming, playing with mx
- modules from standard library 1
- modules from standard library 2
- Files Handling techniques
- Files Handling techniques 1
- Files Handling techniques 2
- Files Handling techniques 3
- Files Handling techniques 4
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- how to build a class
- building objects based on class
- assign values to object properties, and other operations
- create a function that belongs to an object
- Modifying Object Properties
- Delete Properties and Object Properties
- Quiz 5
- BONUS SECTION
- Bonus lecture
Time remaining or 747 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|