The Life of the Music Producer: The Top 5 Producer Secrets
Get started producing music on the right foot with these top tricks and tips for music production.
Note: 4.6/5 (50 notes) 1,283 students
Instructor(s): Jason Allen
Last update: 2022-04-12
What you’ll learn
- Learn the top 5 most important secrets that producers use to make great tracks.
- Learn how to get out of ruts, and turn frustration into inspiration.
- Learn how to deal with having low quality equipment when you are getting started as a producer.
- Learn how to always be learning as a producer, musician, and artist.
- The only requirements for this course is an interest in creating music.
- All styles, genres, and types of music-making (producing, composing, songwriting, etc.) are welcome.
This course is certified 5-stars by the International Association of Online Music Educators and Institutions.
100% Answer Rate! Every single question posted to this class is answered within 24 hours by the instructor.
This class is a short window into the world of being a music producer. I’ll go over my top 5 secrets for music production both as problems and solutions. If you are looking for inspiration, ideas to get you out of rut, or just some advice, this is a great place to start.
But don’t expect to learn a new technical method for mic placement, producing beats, or side-chaining. This class is more about the state of mind that one needs to have to survive the world of music production.
In this class I’ll address these main subjects:
Why is it that your music doesn’t sound as good as the music you hear on the radio/playlist/stream?
How can you create something when you don’t have very good equipment?
What is the best way to master software like Ableton Live 11, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig Studio, Cubase, and the others?
Do no need a BA in music production and sound engineering to make great music? (Spoiler: NO.)
If you don’t know me, I’ve published a lot of classes here. Music engineering courses, music producing courses, DJ courses, and some of the top online sound production courses available today. Those classes have been really successful (top sellers, in fact!), and this has been one of the most requested classes that my students (over 1,000,000 of them) have asked for. I’m really excited to finally be able to bring this to you.
My Promise to You:
I am a full-time music producer, composer, and Educator. If you have any questions please post them in the class or send me a direct message. I will respond within 24 hours. And if you find this class isn’t for you, I am more than happy for you to take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
In addition to being a composer and educator, I also have a Ph.D. in music, I am a university music professor, and have a long list of awards for teaching.
But more importantly: I use this stuff every day. I write music professionally, I am an active guitarist, and I stay on top of all the latest production techniques, workflows, and styles. As you will see in this class, I just love this stuff. And I love teaching it.
Let’s get started!
See you in lesson 1.
Jason (but call me Jay…)
Easter egg bunny plush DIY (Etsy)
Who this course is for
- All producers, composers, and musicians are welcome. No experience is necessary.
- Anyone interested in getting starting in music production is especially encouraged to check out this course.
- About Me
- About the “5 Producer Secrets”
- Producing is a Practice
- What it Means to “Practice”
- Good Taste Vs. Ability
- Get to the Good Stuff!
- Always Be a Student
- The Student Mindset
- Pushing Yourself Forward
- Ear Fatigue is Real!
- What is Ear Fatigue?
- Ear Fatigue Solutions
- The Best Gear is the Gear You Already Have
- Good Gear is a Myth
- Don’t Blame the Computer
- Mastering the Tools You Have
- Mastering Your Tools
- Methods for Mastery
- Wrap Up
- Thanks for Watching!
- Bonus Lecture
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|