The Ultimate Guide to Job Interviews
Get the Job You Really Want, Master Job Interview Skills, Find out What You Have to Do to Get that Dream Job!
Note: 4.7/5 (88 notes) 3,328 students
Instructor(s): Neven Coaching Academy
Last update: 2020-05-17
What you’ll learn
- This course will provide much priceless information, such as: – why interviewers ask certain questions
- – what do interviewers really want to hear from you
- – how to avoid ruining your chances for getting the job you want
- – reveal the best way to answer interview questions – reveal the most frequent job interview questions – and much, much more
- Desire to improve yourself and will to learn.
- Ambition to get ahead in the career.
Over the past ten years, I have worked closely with a large number of unemployed people, as well as people who wanted to get a better job and get ahead in their career. Since 2008 I’ve coached and mentored hundreds of candidates in Corporate world and helped them getting the job they really wanted. After taking this course you will know the best way to present your strengths and skills in every job interview. Also, you will learn a great system for eliminating anxiety and insecurity before the job interview. Get this course today and master your job interviewing skills!
What will you learn? This course will provide much priceless information, such as:
– why interviewers ask certain questions
– what do interviewers really want to hear from you
– how to avoid ruining your chances for getting the job
– reveal the best way to answer interview questions
– reveal the most frequent job interview questions
– and much, much more
What are Udemy students saying about this course?
“I found this course to be very helpful. The checklist of important employee qualities is indispensable, as is the course designer’s explanations of them. Any job seeker would benefit quickly from this presentation, and I will definitely take advantage of it in searching for my next position.” John Rosenman
“I found the course to be insightful, informative and useful. I can apply these topics to my own life on several levels. I would encourage others to get it.” Mario Petrovic
“Getting an invite to a job interview does not mean you get the job. It’s actually the toughest part of getting in. Neven provides relevant information on how to properly prepare for the interview and how to be confident and leave a good impression. He also stresses an importance of your looks, outfit and behavior. Go through the course and get that job you wanted! 🙂 ” Renato Bratkovic
“Superb material, really enjoyed it, the course is a good synthesis of advice we usually assume like we already know but somehow forget to use in practice. Personally getting a job is a sales game, don’t be fooled, the employer is also embellishing the position not telling you the negative aspects of job, so you need to point out the strong sides, and let him not guess your weak points. ” Vladimir Puljko
“This course is short and concise, and exactly what you need to prepare yourself for an interview. Neven speaks clearly and the lectures are easy to follow.” Villiers Steyn
Who this course is for
- People who want a job with better working conditions and a higher salary. This course is for all job seekers, executives, professionals and students.
- People who want to get a better job.
- The job interview
- Preparing for the Job Interview
- Top Qualities Most Respected by Employers
- Making a Good Impression on the Interviewers
- Top Interview Questions and Best Answers
- Mistakes to avoid
- Inner game
- Body Language During the Interview
- How to Overcome the Fear of the Job Interview
- Covering up Weak Spots and Gaps in the Resume
- Negotiating the Salary
- Questions Behind Questions
- Quiz for Section 2
- Quiz for Section 3
Time remaining or 941 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|