The Ultimate SEMrush Guide 2022
Upgrade your SEO and SEM skills using SEMrush to become a more valuable and higher-earning digital marketer.
Note: 4.2/5 (19 notes) 6,313 students
Instructor(s): Wilhelm Laubach
Last update: 2022-09-12
What you’ll learn
- What SEMrush rankings are
- How to use SEMrush
- How to use SEMrush’s keyword research tools
- How to create audits using SEMrush
- How to analyze competitors on SEMrush
- Basic knowledge in SEO
- Basic knowledge in keyword research
- SEMRush subscription
Our comprehensive SEMrush course offers you a world of knowledge and opportunity. From analyzing competitors, learning to search for keywords, building critical marketing campaigns, performing audits, and making your content ideal for user experiences—we’ve got you covered!
But how else can this course help you? Great question! Here are five ways:
1. Provides You Better Freelance Opportunities
Many online companies demand employees who can find optimal keywords, analyze website research, and who are overall SEO experts. Our course will teach you everything you need.
2. Increase Revenue
By finding the right keywords related to your products and learning how to properly install backlinks to your website, SEMrush will help you increase the revenue of your sales.
3. Improve Marketing Strategies
With its expert Content Marketing and Marketing Insight tools, SEMrush helps users develop foolproof marketing campaigns. We’ll show you all the ins and outs of these tools.
4. Help Manage Your Employees
With their in-depth analytics services, SEMrush can help you see which of your employees are completing their tasks most efficiently.
5. Stick Out Amongst the Crowd
Standing out online is becoming more and more difficult with each passing day. But as a certified SEMrush expert, you can determine what makes good websites work and bad websites fail.
Who this course is for
- Website owners
- SEO experts
- Google Ads experts
- SEM experts
- Digital marketing experts
- Getting Started on SEMrush
- Introduction to SEMRush – edited
- Analyzing Competitors – edited
- Building Reports – edited
- Keyword Research & Content Creation – edited
- Understanding Navigation – edited
- Start A Project
- Advanced Know-how
- How to Maximize Your Content Reach with SEMrush
- Performing A Successful SEO Audit – edited
Time remaining or 418 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|