This Is How You Make iPhone Apps – iOS Development Course
Learn every step in iOS App Development with iOS app development tutorial, from creating to submitting to app store.
Note: 4.7/5 (2,649 notes) 148,775 students
Instructor(s): The App Dojo
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
I'll teach you how to make iPhone apps with this complete iOS development tutorial. You'll learn how to create apps using the same tools and techniques used to make the top apps in The App Store.
No coding experience? No problem. We'll create our first app in Lesson 2 without writing a single line of code. Then in Lesson 3 of this iOS app development tutorial, we'll learn how to write code in Apple's Objective-C programming language.
Once we've gotten the hang of programming, we'll create three more apps as we explore Apple's iOS software development kit. I'll walk you through every detail of developing the apps from project creation, through every line of code, and on to testing the app.
Finally, in the last lesson I'll let you watch over my shoulder as I submit an app to The App Store.
Take the course now, learn iOS development now and have your first fully functional iPhone app before the end of the day.
Who this course is for
- Getting Started
- Lesson 1 – What You Need To Start Making Apps
- Your First App
- Lesson 2 – Getting The Tools You Need And Building Your First iPhone App
- Lesson 2 Challenge Solution
- Lesson 2 Assets
- Learning To Code
- Lesson 3 – Learning To Write Code In Objective-C
- Lesson 3 Challenge Solution
- Lesson 3 Project File
- Creating A Tip Calculator App
- Lesson 4 – Creating a Tip Calculator App
- Lesson 4 Challenge Solution
- Lesson 4 Tip Calculator App Images
- Completed Tip Calculator Project
- Creating A Food Journal App
- Lesson 5 – Fun With TableViews, Arrays, and More
- Lesson 5 Challenge Solution
- Expanding Our Food Journal App
- Lesson 6 – Updating Food Diary to save data and show a detail view
- Lesson 6 Challenge Solution
- Food Diary Lesson 6 Starting Point
- Adding Geo-Location And Maps to Our Food Journal App
- Lesson 7 – Updating Food Diary to add Geo-Location And Map Views
- Food Diary Lesson 7 Starting Point
- Creating A Multi-Touch Photo-based App
- Lesson 8 – A new app! Photos, touches, gestures, animations, and sound
- Lesson 8 Challenge Solution
- Lesson 8 Photo Touch Images and Sound File
- Submitting To The App Store
- Lesson 9 – Submitting Your App To The App Store
- Lesson 9 PhotoTouch Icon Files
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|