TIBCO Spotfire Development : Beginners To Advanced Course
Learn TIBCO Spotfire in this Fast Paced Course – Covering all Topics like Charts, Mods, Python, R, Spotfire Cloud & more
Note: 4.4/5 (161 notes) 23,859 students
Instructor(s): Prince Patni
Last update: 2022-04-24
What you’ll learn
- Know about TIBCO Spotfire as an Enterprise Level BI tool
- How to use TIBCO Spotfire to create Interactive and Beautiful Dashboards
- How to connect to various Data Sources with Live Examples
- Creating Data Models – Relationships, Unions, Joins, Column Matches
- All the Chart Types in TIBCO Spotfire like Cross Table, Bar, Line, Geo Maps, Heat Maps, Scatter Plots, Summary Table etc and how to configure each of them
- Add Property Controls like Dropdowns, Sliders and other Filter controls in your report to add user interactivity
- Learn how to use Document Property to make your Dashboard powerful
- Writing Advanced Custom Expressions
- Advanced Topics like Python & R Scripts, using HTML in Text Areas
- Using Developer Tools for real Production Scenarios
- Best Chart Practices to create useful, interactive, feature-rich and beautiful Reports.
- Guide to create Corporate Level Dashboards
- Complete Dashboard Development Lifecycle
- Useful references to quickly write complex Python Scripts
- Creating Advanced Visualization Mods using VS Code
- Important Topics like Data on Demand, Binning, Relationships, Subsets etc.
- Using Spotfire Cloud to add Data Tables & create Visualizations.
- This is a Beginner friendly course so you can start learning TIBCO Spotfire without any prior knowledge, and without any coding expertise.
This TIBCO Spotfire course will help you to become a Data Visualization Expert and will enhance your BI skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge, and the required hands-on experience on this widely used BI tool, by solving real-time industry-based projects.
Topics Covered : Adding & Managing Data, Using Data Canvas, Creating & Configuring all Chart Types, Data Limit, Data on Demand, Details on Demand, Advanced Custom Expressions, Subsets, Hierarchy, Marking, Filtering, Action Control, Document Properties, Iron Python Scripting, R Scripts, Collaboration, Visualization Mods, Spotfire Cloud and a lot more !
Top Reasons why you should learn Tibco Spotfire :
TIBCO Spotfire is among the top Business Intelligence tools used industry wide.
The demand for BI professionals is on the rise. This is one of the most sought-after profession currently in the lines of Data Science, and the Salary is also among the highest in the industry.
There are multiple opportunities across the Globe for everyone with the knowledge of Spotfire.
Spotfire has a small learning curve and you can pick up even advanced concepts very quickly.
Lot of Organizations are switching to Spotfire due to its advanced capabilities, and currently there is a shortage of Skilled Spotfire professionals.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds – hence we cover everything from basics, and gradually progress towards advanced topics.
This course is fast paced and can be completed in a day.
Actual Case Studies and Live Examples of all topics.
All Doubts will be answered.
Most Importantly, Guidance is offered beyond the Tool – You will not only learn the Software, but important Dashboard Design principles. Also, I will share a cheat sheet to quickly find the right chart to use, sources to get public datasets to work on, Getting inspirational ideas, Best Resources to get Working Scripts, & Answers to all your doubts – Technical or Non-Technical.
This course is recommended for everyone who want to switch their career to Business Intelligence – the most lucrative job profile of 2022 and ahead.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this TIBCO Spotfire course.
Note : New Lectures on Advanced Topics, Useful Python Scripts & Helpful Tips will be added Regularly and Announcements will be made.
Who this course is for
- Business Intelligence Enthusiasts who want to learn Spotfire
- Working Professionals looking to learn a new powerful tool for Dashboard Development and Data Visualization
- Students who want to enter the field of Data Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Professionals looking to switch career into BI domain, or from one BI tool to another.
- Spotfire Developers, looking to enhance their knowledge on advanced topics like Scripting, Mods etc.
- Professionals ready to learn Spotfire as an end to end BI tool covering all topics
- Introduction to TIBCO Spotfire
- Adding & Managing Datasets
- Add Data Table to Spotfire
- Spotfire GUI Walkthrough
- Introducing Data Canvas
- Creating Relations & Column Matches
- Creating and Configuring Various Chart Types
- Table, Cross Table and Graphical Table
- Bar Chart, Line Chart & Combination Chart
- Pie Chart, Scatter Plot & Map Chart
- Tree Maps, Heat Maps & KPIs
- Summary Table Chart for Statistical Measures
- Showing KPIs in Text Area
- Page & Layout Options
- Managing Data in Visualizations
- Data Limit, Custom Expressions
- Marking, Details on Demand
- Filtering Schemes
- Binning in TIBCO Spotfire
- Data on Demand & Details on Demand
- Using Hierarchy in Time Charts
- Using Labels and Tooltips Effectively
- Using Subsets to compare Data in Charts
- Action Controls and Dynamic Items
- Text Area Introduction
- Adding and Configuring Action Controls
- Adding and Configuring Dynamic Items
- More Advanced Features in TIBCO Spotfire
- Creating Visualization Mods in Spotfire Client
- Data Relationships functionality in Spotfire
- Using Search effectively in Spotfire using Wildcards
- Collaboration & Annotation
- Property Controls and Document Properties
- Introducing Property Controls
- Configuring and Using Document Properties
- Iron Python & R
- Iron Python – Introduction & Examples
- R – Introduction & Examples
- More on Python & R Tools
- Create Bar & Line Chart using Iron Python
- Page Navigation using Scripting
- What are the ways to run Iron Python Script
- Dashboard Development in TIBCO Spotfire Cloud
- Spotfire Cloud Interface Walkthrough
- Spotfire Cloud – Left Panel Options Walkthrough
- Menu Bar & other Options Walkthrough
- Creating Charts and Dashboards in Spotfire Cloud
- Closing Notes
- Creating Corporate Level Dashboards
- Actual Spotfire Development Process Cycle
- Spotfire Development Challenges
- Congratulations & Next Steps
Time remaining or 555 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|