TRINITY- BODY MIND AND SOUL WELLNESS
Trinity Course -One of the rare courses which focuses on all aspects of Body , Mind and Soul.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 36 students
Instructor(s): Divjyot Chohan
Last update: 2022-08-23
What you’ll learn
- You’ll gain deeper insights into the interconnection of mind, body, and spirit.
- Discover holistic tips and strategies about food, exercise, and healthy habits
- You will create a vision board for your life
- Start using holistic techniques like meditation, concentration, and self reflection.
- You will be provided with Toolkits, meditation techniques, and reflective worksheets, Blue print journals, trackers, science behind techniques and much
- Experience an inner state of harmony and wellbeing
- No Prior Experience needed. Just commitment to yourself for stepping on the path of wellness
Trinity Course is one of the rare courses which focuses on all aspects of Body , Mind and Soul. Many of the courses , are usually focused on one of these dimensions. However, if one wants to reach there full potential, it is important that we progress on all planes. This course , provides you with simple tools and techniques enabling you on the path of self discovery.
With the never-ending complexities of the world we live in there is no time like the present to put a focus on your wellbeing. This 6-week plan will introduce you to a wide range of tools and techniques so you can build your own sustainable wellness strategy.
Holistic wellbeing deals with how you feel inside. It’s so important to make sure you take good care of your body, mind, and soul every day, not just when you get sick.
But practicing self-care isn’t always easy. Most of us are busy, have stressful jobs, or are too consumed with technology to make time for ourselves. Worse, we can sometimes feel guilty about taking the time required to take care of ourselves.
What to expect
You will create a vision board for your life
You’ll gain deeper insights into the interconnection of mind, body, and spirit.
Discover holistic tips and strategies about food, exercise, and healthy habits
Experience an inner state of harmony and wellbeing
Start using holistic techniques like meditation, concentration, and self reflection.
You will be provided with Toolkits, meditation techniques, and reflective worksheets, Blue print journals, trackers, science behind techniques and much more.
Who this course is for
- You are keen to figure what is your Life’s purpose?
- You find it difficult to manage emotions and things easily disturb you
- You tend to ignore yourself and need to develop Self love
- You want to design a good life for yourself and your family
- You are curious about mystical things , which are not understood by pure rational
- You expect more from life and want to make the most of it
- Welcome to Trinity
- The Practical guide to body Transformation- Loving the Browns
- The Deadly White Sins
- Changing to the browns
- The First White
- The Second White
- The Third White
- The Fourth White
- The Fifth White
- Taking it Forward
- Forget Weight Loss , This one factor is the Key
- Weight Loss a myth
- Understanding Metabolism
- What does strength Training do to You ?
- Should You Do Cardio
- The Only Diet to Follow
- The thermic effect of Food
- The Fat burning Beverage
- Is sitting is the new smoking , then what is the alternate
- What happens when you eat your water
- The two hormones for your hunger
- What happens when you fast
- Top Mistakes of fasting
- What is Mental Wellness
- What is Being Mindful
- The 3 Pillars of mental wellness
- Being Mindful
- Why we need to be mindful
- Top mistakes about being Mindful
- Body Scan technique- Guided Meditation
- How is Mindfulness related to Stillness
- Declutter your space and your mind ?
- Decluttering Strategy for each area
- Emotional Aspect of Decluttering
- Way Forward
- Spirituality in Relationships
- Why and What of Spirituality
- Are we really connected
- What are Spiritual relationships and how do we know them
- How to know yourself ?
- Planning a Vision board of your life
- Knowing your partner
- Knowing your Children- Why we are born to a family
- Knowing your children -Strengthen the Bonds
- Knowing your children- Discipling the kids
- Introduction to Breathworks
- Introducing breathworks
- Breathwork for Anger
- Breathwork for Stillness
- The Journey Ahead
- It is only the beginning
Natural Language Processing [Coursera]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|