Turn yourself into a Virtual 3D Talking Avatar using FaceRig
A brilliant online course that focusses on FaceRig Virtual 3D Talking Avatars in 2022
Note: 3.6/5 (153 notes) 20,964 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-03-26
What you’ll learn
- Tutorial on using FaceRig for facial motion capture in 2022 to turn oneself into a 3D virtual avatar
- A complete walkthrough of the FaceRig game software dashboard and how it works
- Live-streaming to other apps using FaceRig
- Exporting functions to download talking avatar video to the desktop
- A secretive resource to explore and download new FaceRig characters
- An incredible website to get custom FaceRig characters
- Other similar software like FaceRig that is used for facial mocap
- Voice tuning and other amazing features in FaceRig
- The course is strictly for Windows users. An inbuilt or an attached webcam is needed for carrying out facial motion capture for 3D virtual character transformation.
- You will also need access to FaceRig that you will need to download from the steam store. FaceRig for Windows is a paid software.
- No other technical skills are needed to take the course. Acting or voice modulation skills are an added plus and may come in handy while recording videos
Welcome to experience “Turn yourself into a Virtual 3D Talking Avatar using FaceRig”.
Ok – Did you know? “Anyone with a webcam can digitally become awesome 3D virtual characters.”
FaceRig is a piece of software that will allow using your webcam to track your face (and facial movements) then transform it into 3D virtual characters with state-of-the-art creative backgrounds. The final video that you produce with FaceRig has the potential to go viral on social media and video platforms because it can create a wow-factor among the crowd. FaceRig is meant to be an open creation platform so everybody can make their own characters, backgrounds or props, import them into FaceRig and click export. It’s as easy as eating a piece of cake. Get ready to chat as a 3D virtual character.
This mind-blowing course focussed on “Turn yourself into a Virtual 3D Talking Avatar using FaceRig” created by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and Mastermind “Saranya Srinidhi” will take you on a new adventure that teaches you how to use the software in an amazing and perfect manner to create 3D character facial animation using a normal webcam.
What’s more? We will teach you how to live-stream to other apps using FaceRig like Skype, Soapbox by Wistia etc. You will learn even voice-tuning effects to alter your voice to a great extent and get to know about an open-source video editor. We will also focus on a special needed resource to download additional FaceRig characters.
There is no time to waste. The course will be educative, informative, and practical at the same time as we teach you 3D character transformation with just a webcam.
Enrol now, and let’s start booming. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here in this course.
This course has the potential to change the video creation and character animation world, forever.
Learn FaceRig and be mind-blown today.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic.
Who this course is for
- YouTube video creators who wish to transform themselves into 3D virtual characters to give live in front of their fans
- Animators, film-makers and graphic experts looking to try out and master the new concept of virtual 3D character transformation in the videos they upload
- Digital Marketers or Advertisers who wish to use 3D characters to promote any brand
- Anyone who has an ardent interest to learn this mind-blowing subject of how to transform oneself into a virtual 3D character or avatar
- Turn yourself into a Virtual 3D Talking Avatar using FaceRig – The Course
- Welcome to the mind-blowing course
- Complete FaceRig usage tutorial
- The perfect place to download more FaceRig characters
- A special note on custom FaceRig characters and websites for audio effects
- Special Tools similar to FaceRig for Facial Motion Capture
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 928 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|