Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach
Uncover the Secrets of Successful Products for Outstanding User Experience. Design unique product that your users love!
Note: 4.2/5 (723 notes) 61,934 students
Instructor(s): Susmita Dutta
Last update: 2022-11-29
What you’ll learn
- Learn the top business principles behind product design
- Develop the mindset, skillset, and toolset of designers, artists, and innovators
- In-depth look at the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs
- Learn how to generate ideas to seed your innovation ecosystem
- Practical steps for design and process to ensure your product is used regularly
- Keep an Open Mind – Because mind is like a parachute and it works best when it is open
- You should be willing to practice and implement the learning as you go along for better outcome
Product Design Using Design Thinking 3.0 – The #1 BEST-SELLING Product Design Course! (with over 600 ratings)
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED (Last updated: DEC 2022): NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
>> CERTIFIED COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER <<
>> OVER 270,000 STUDENTS IN TOTAL <<
The world finally understands the essential role of design. Products look better than ever, interfaces feel intuitive, and companies are hiring designers at an increasing rate. But, the designer’s role has been changing over the last few years. It’s no longer enough to iterate and understand your user, instead in today’s world, designers should be able to do both – identify problems and build solutions, which will increase their worth by at least 10 times for any company. When you can do both, you can do things that no one else can do and you will be a unique asset to your company.
There’s a shift underway in large organizations, one that puts design much closer to the center of the enterprise. But the shift isn’t about aesthetics. It’s about applying the principles of design for a better user experience. This new approach is in large part a response to the increasing complexity of modern technology and modern business.
Most people don’t think about how poorly designed everyday interactions are until they learn the principles of good design and user experience, many of which are not intuitive. You don’t need to be born thinking about this stuff in order to become a successful designer, it’s a skill that can be developed like anything else. Passion often follows knowledge and expertise.
In this course, I have explained the entire design process which when integrated into your product can create an amazing user experience. You will also learn to approach a problem in a systematic manner. Working in a series is the most important stage of the design process. The ability to experiment, value and learn from mistakes, and build on the experience achieved is the hallmark of the truly successful and creative individual, whatever the field.
So, what are you waiting for??
Get Enrolled and start your journey today…
Happy learning my dear friends. See you in the course
Are you a Non Profit or Charity helping the world?
Awesome! The world needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help. To start with, get in touch with me to unlock free access to all of my courses. Just message me privately and I’ll get that sorted for you and your team.
Who this course is for
- This course is for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Managers who are willing to work towards creating a customer favorite product
- What To Expect In The Course
- Steps for Using the Course and Getting More Help!
- DESIGN PROCESS
- How Design Process Works
- Design Step I – DEFINE
- Design Step II – COLLECT INFORMATION
- Design Step III – BRAINSTORMING
- Design Step IV – DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS
- Design Step V – FEEDBACK
- Design Step VI – IMPROVE and BUILD PRODUCT
- Application Of Design Thinking – Part I
- Application Of Design Thinking – Part II
- Your Opinion Matter!
- CHARACTERISTICS OF DESIGN
- Input and the start point of design
- Outcome and results of design
- Understanding Of Design Space
- Transformation Of Data
- Generation Of New Ideas
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Satisfying and Discovering Constrains
- Evolution and Optimization
- PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN
- Introduction to the Principles Of Design
- Design Principle I – BALANCE
- Understanding the Symmetrical Balance
- Design Principle II – PROPORTION
- Design Principle III – EMPHASIS
- Design Principle IV – MOVEMENT
- Design Principles V-VI – PATTERN and RHYTHM
- Design Principle VII-VIII – VARIETY and HIERARCHY
- Design Principle IX-X – SIMILARITY, CONTRAST and UNITY
- Our Goal and Your Support!
- ELEMENTS OF DESIGN
- Introduction to the Elements Of Design
- Usage Of Colors in Design
- Usage Of Point and Line in Design
- Usage Of Shape and Texture in Design
- Usage Of Space in Design
- Usage Of ‘Form’ in Design
- Application Of Design Process
- Application Of Design Process – Part I
- Application Of Design Process – Part II
- Test Your Learning!
- Top 3 learning from the course?
- Certificate of Completion!
- Thank You For Completing the Course
- Happy Learning!!
Time remaining or 328 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|