Ultimate Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Certification
Effective Job Description, Sourcing, Job Portals, Social Hiring, Interviewing, Virtual Recruitment- A Practical course
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 766 students
Instructor(s): Meghana NextGen HR
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- Write effective Job Descriptions, Job Specifications and Job Advertisement Posts.
- Learn all tips and tricks for Successful Job Posts and Job Description writing.
- Attract top quality talent to your organization with Sourcing and Screening Techniques
- Learn Sourcing and Screening in-depth with Practical Assignments and Activities
- Master the Job Portals to effectively post jobs and manage candidate responses quickly without wasting time
- Learn all the Free Resources available in Sourcing, Screening, ATS Tools, Recruitment Tools
- Understand Applicant Tracking System and its features
- Job Analysis: Understand different concepts involved in Job Analysis, its methods and approaches, to write effective Job Descriptions & Specifications
- Top Interviewing Skills: Learn to Interview candidates like a pro
- Understand different HRM & Recruitment Technologies
- Talent Acquisition: Getting and managing the best talent with step by step guide
- Learn about the Automation Tools and Technologies in Resume Screening.
- No experience necessary, freshers can also join. Keen Interest in learning Recruitment and Talent Acquisition helps in quick and effective learning.
Would you like to become a master in Recruitment and Talent Acquisition?
Are you looking for a single, comprehensive course covering all important topics related to Recruitment, Talent Acquisition in Human Resource Management?
Wish to source and recruit top candidates/talent for your organization at a lightning speed in the most cost-effective, economic, and timely manner?
Do you want to get deep insights into what happens before Recruitment: The aspects of a job design and job description design such as Job Analysis: The process, different methods, and approaches used by organizations to conduct Job Analysis?
Write Job Descriptions and post jobs like a pro.
Understand the entire process of Recruitment and its impact on all stages of the Employee Life Cycle in organizations?
Become a pro from a beginner at all processes of Recruitment, such as:-
Branding, Manpower Planning, Tools & Forms used in Recruitment, Job Analysis, Job Description writing, Job Specification writing, Posting jobs Internally & Externally, Managing Candidates & Pipeline, Screening Resumes (Practically with assignments), Conducting Interviews, Understand different types/rounds of interviews, Decision-Making and Salary Negotiation, etc.
Learn how to recruit in the current scenario (Work From Home / Remote Interviewing Techniques).
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, you are at the right place!
This course is a comprehensive guide on all aspects of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition, you don’t need to research anymore to gain world-class skills in Recruitment and Talent Acquisition in Human Resource Management.
✅ Some of the key learning objectives of the course are:-
Recruitment Process and Employee Life Cycle Management:-
Learn How to Recruit Effectively with simple case studies. Understand the entire Recruitment and Employee Life Cycle in organizations.
Screening Resumes like a pro: Demonstration and Hands-on Practical Assignment:-
Screen the Resumes like a pro- by Practically Screening the Resume sample in the practical assignment in this course.
Learn about technological advancements and screening tools such as AI Tools, Resume Parsers, Resume Enrichers, etc. to stay updated in the competitive Recruitment and HRM domain.
Write Job Descriptions that attract candidates. Get the top talent for your organization:-
Create Job Descriptions for any Job in any industry by mastering the fundamentals of effective JD writing.
Understand all that’s required about Job Description, Job Specification and how Job Analysis helps come out with the right JD’s.
Source Top candidates from across the globe for free:-
Source candidates successfully using Internal and External Sources, with both Free and Paid Sourcing channels.
Employer Branding and Effective EVP:-
Attract more candidates or potential employees into your organization by learning the art of Employer Branding and Employee Value Proposition successfully.
Job Analysis Process, Methods and Approaches, inorder to design effective Job Descriptions:-
Learn in-depth the aspects of a Job design such as Job Analysis methods, process, and different approaches which helps to write accurate Job descriptions, Job Advertisements, and Job Specifications.
Ace the Selection and Interviewing Techniques:-
Master the selection processes such as Testing, Screening Rounds, And Different Types of Interviews.
Learn the art of Interviewing by understanding structure of a great interview, DO’s & DONT’s, Legal and Illegal aspects of Interviewing, etc.
Become a master in Virtual / Remote Recruitment, by learning the best practices.
Master the Behavioral Interviewing Process:-
Get the right techniques to conduct an effective behavioral interview with your candidates, to spot the right candidates.
Job Portals / Job Boards Training for sourcing the right candidates with ease:-
Master the Job Portals / Job Boards for Sourcing and Recruitment, such as Naukri to never miss on hiring deadlines and to always have a pipeline of candidates.
Social Media Recruitment Mastery:-
Learn how to source candidates effectively and for free, with Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
Applicant Tracking System:-
Learn What is Applicant Tracking System (ATS), how it helps in Recruitment and get free template in Excel to maintain ATS on Excel.
Understand different ATS software tools available, including free tools.
Templates and Downloads from course:-
Get Templates and Downloadable Materials for Job Description Writing, Manpower Planning, etc.
Q&A support for your queries & Join our Talent Community for free:-
Join our Recruitment, Talent Acquisition and HR Professionals community with 2000+ members across the world on Linkedin / Whatsapp / Telegram for Free.
Get friendly and fast support for your course related queries in Q&A Section.
✅ Meet Your Instructor: Meghana is Head of Training at NextGen HR, an academy committed to upskilling working professionals and beginners in Human Resource Management and related areas. The courses by NextGen HR contain an industry-relevant curriculum, with real-time case studies, data, and examples. Meghana is truly passionate about Training, she is a certified trainer, with 12+ years of proven expertise in the areas of HRM, Payroll Management, Training, and Development.
We like to bring life to the learning with case studies and examples from real life. The course instructor’s USP is she can break down complex and advanced topics into simple, easy-to-digest materials.
✅ So Look no further and Join the course now, to start your exciting Recruitment and Talent Acquisition journey! Look forward to seeing you soon.
Who this course is for
- Professionals, Beginners and Students in HRM, Human Resources, HR Generalists, Recruiters, Recruitment Specialist, Talent Acquisition Associates, HR Managers, HR Executives, Recruitment Consultants, Placement Consultants and others who are looking forward to make a career in HRM / Recruitment / Talent Acquisition / Consultancy or looking forward to learn these skills for broadening their skillsets.
- Employee Life Cycle: Introduction and its stages
- How to take the Course? Guidelines..
- Employee Life Cycle Quiz
- Branding: Essential in Recruitment
- Intro to Tools, Technology & Metrics used in Branding
- Recruitment in Employee Life Cycle Management: Tools, Technologies & HR Metrics
- Onboarding in Employee Life Cycle Management: Tools, Tech & HR Metrics used
- Employee Development Stage in Employee Life Cycle :Tools, Tech & HR Metric
- Retention in Employee Life Cycle: Importance, Tools, Tech & HR Metrics Used
- Separation in Employee Life Cycle: Importance, Tools, Tech & HR Metrics
- Our Community for Jobs, Topics discussion and Industry updates.
- Effective Recruitment Process: Fundamentals
- Process of Recruitment & Steps in Recruitment
- Activity-Write the Process of Recruitment or Steps in Recruitment
- Steps in Recruitment
- Manpower Planning Process
- Manpower Requisition Form: A Tool in Manpower Planning
- Writing Succesful Job Descriptions (JD) to attract right candidates
- Writing Effective Job Description like a pro!
- Successful Job Description Tips: Diversity, Inclusion, EVP, Branding, etc.
- All about Employer Branding and EVP: Employee Value Proposition
- Effective Employer Branding: What, Why and How?
- Creating Employee Value Proposition effectively for Employer Branding
- Source top candidates Faster: Internal & External Sourcing Methods & Technique
- Sourcing Top Talent: Candidate Sourcing Methods & Techniques: Internal Sourcing
- Sourcing Top Talent: Candidate Sourcing Methods/ Techniques: External Sourcing
- Boolean Search & X-Ray Search in Recruitment Sourcing
- Boolean Search: How to conduct Boolean Search to get source right candidates
- X-Ray Search Techniques in Candidate Sourcing
- Job Portal Demonstration: Naukri Poral – all features explained
- Naukri.com Job Portal Introduction to features & Resume Search
- Naukri Job Board – Managing Candidate Responses
- Naukri Portal – Boolean Search Techniques for sourcing candidates
- How to Screen Resumes like a pro! With Practical Demonstration
- Resume Screening: Pro guide to Screening Resumes faster and efficiently
- Resume Screening: Overall Screening guide : Step 2 & 3
- Practical Demo of Resume Screening: Live Example of Screening
- AI Tools & Automation in Resume Screening
- Resume Parsers in Applicant Resume Screening Automation
- Resume Enrichers & AI (Artificial Intelligence) Technology Tools in Screening
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in Recruitment: with Sample ATS Excel Template
- ATS: Applicant Tracking System: What is it and How it Works
- ATS: Application Tracking System in Excel: How?
- Interviewing & Selection Process: Complete Guide to Tests, Interviews, Selection
- Pre Employment Tests in Selection Process & Overall Hiring Process Guide
- Tests: Checking Validity & Reliability of Pre-Employment Tests
- How to conduct a Screening Interview, Group Interview & Panel Interview
- Conducting Behavioral Interview: Complete Guide
- Conducting Job Analysis: Tools and Approaches
- What is Job Analysis? 0*Net Model, FJA Model & PAQ Model in Job Analysis
- F-JAS Model, Competency Model in Job Analysis
- Methods of Conducting Job Analysis
- Methods in Conducting Job Analysis: Observation, Interview, Questionnaire
- Bonus Lecture: World-class HR professional skills
Time remaining or 237 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|