Understand Trauma to Help With Reclaiming Your Life
It’s possible to reclaim your power and re-write your future
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 1,607 students
Instructor(s): Vicki Chisholm
Last update: 2022-12-05
What you’ll learn
- What trauma is
- Connecting with past trauma as safely as possible
- Why we may feel stuck with our traumas
- How to process trauma as safely as possible
- This course is perfect for beginners
Welcome to this course to help you understand trauma and its potential impact on your life.
Trauma is part of the human experience, but it’s not supposed to stay in your body and cause you distress. Over the years, the brain has been trained to hold on to such memories, even when they seem stressful, overwhelming and hinder your personal development and growth.
Inside this course, you have access to two amazing instructors who have carefully crafted their skills to empower you to begin the process of understanding your trauma so you may live your best life.
When you are armed with knowledge, awareness and understanding, you can change your world.
By accessing this course, you are choosing to absorb knowledge and open yourself up to possibilities. By doing the work in this course, you are a change-maker who could be capable of having a positive impact on others.
We understand that the thought of change can be exciting, scary and overwhelming.
Your instructors for this course, Vicki Chisholm and Sarah Cannata, are both passionate about helping people to understand trauma. We can’t wait to welcome you to this course and support you.
Please utilise the Q&A section as much as possible. The more support you ask for, the more we can help you get unstuck!
See you on the inside,
Vicki and Sarah
Note: the knowledge and information communicated in this course are for informational purposes only. The information provided is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
Who this course is for
- People with lived experience of trauma
- What to expect from this course
- Meet your instructor, Vicki
- Meet your instructor, Sarah
- What is trauma?
- Defining trauma
- Understanding past traumas
- Understanding past traumas
- Why I may feel stuck with these traumas
- Why we feel stuck
- How do I work through trauma?
- Working through trauma with embodied writing
- Get unstuck and overcome trauma with EFT
- What is EFT?
- How to tap out of trauma as safely as possible
- Using EFT
- How to write so you may clear whatever is arising
- Journal and tap
- Bonus Lecture
- Bonus lecture
Natural Language Processing [Coursera]
Time remaining or 393 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|