Videoscribe Whiteboard Animations : MasterClass With Project
High quality professional Sparkol Videoscribe whiteboard video animations. Videoscribe training videos for beginners
Note: 4.3/5 (161 notes) 35,295 students
Instructor(s): Chetan Pujari
Last update: 2022-03-30
What you’ll learn
- Students will understand how to use Videoscribe
- Students will be able to tell captivating stories using Videoscribe
- Students will be able to create an engaging whiteboard animation
- Students will be able to tell stories visually using whiteboard animations
- Students will understand the workflow of Videoscribe
- You should have access to Videoscribe
- Internet access
- A Mac or PC computer or laptop
Welcome to our Videoscribe Whiteboard Animations: MasterClass With Project course!
This course is designed for VideoScribe v3.7, to ensure you are using the most up-to-date version we recommend updating your app from your Sparkol account page.
My name is Chetan Pujari. I’ve been creating videos and teaching courses on how to get the most out of VideoScribe for over 5 years.
In this course, I’ve captured our top hints and tips so you can quickly learn how easy it is to create engaging whiteboard animation videos using VideoScribe.
Videoscribe is the most used program for creating whiteboard animations because of its intuitiveness, image library, and low cost.
Whether you are an artist or have no drawing skills, this course will teach you how to create captivating whiteboard animations! Videoscribe includes thousands of already created image files to use in your whiteboard animation videos!
But you can start YouTube without all of this. No need for this fancy stuff. You can start YouTube with whiteboard animation. Plenty of whiteboard animation software out there. I will use Videoscribe in this series. Videoscribe is a premium software, so if you are interested make sure you purchased this. Otherwise, this series might not helpful for you.
In this course you will learn how to:
Use Sparkol Videoscribe software
Create whiteboard animations from scratch
Import your own images into Videoscribe
Use thousands of already created images that come with Videoscribe
Develop your creative storytelling abilities
How to incorporate music into your animations
Step by step instructions on how to create your own video animation
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in Videoscribe
Anyone interested in creating Whiteboard Animations
Anyone who is creative and a storyteller
Anyone who creates videos
Who this course is for
- Video Editor
- Online Marketer
- Online Course Creator
- Than this is the course for you!
- Basic skills
- Download and install video scribe
- Join Our Online Classroom!(Discord Community)
- All the basic’s of VideoScribe
- user preferences
- Adding Images & Project 1
- Project 2 : Convert story into VideoScribe
- Project 3
- Image properties
- Import and add own images
- How to add text in videoscribe
- TEXT PROPERTIES
- Camera position
- Project 4 and Project 5
- Chart and chart properties
- Change background in VideoScribe
- Add and import music
- How to add voiceover in VideoScribe
- save file
- Export Download Scribe
- Intermediate skills
- Drawing Without Hand Leaving The Screen
- Fix elements in videoscribe
- Move in, fead in and out effect
- Morph effect
- Rotation using morph
- scale up/down
- Advance skills
- How I make my videos?
- Basics of video editing for beginners in Filmora X
- Quick Start
- Remove background noise in audacity
Time remaining or 970 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|