VTEX IO: A complete guide to the platform (Part2)
In this guide, learn all the modules available in the VTEX platform
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 127 students
Instructor(s): Fellipe Guimaraes
Last update: 2022-08-31
What you’ll learn
- Understand modules of the VTEX platform
- Set up account, users and permissions on the vtex platform
- Perform all your vtex shop settings
- Configure all important modules on the vtex platform
- Understand the possibilities of the marketplace modality
- No experience with the VTEX platform is necessary. You will learn everything you need to start managing your online shop on the vtex platform
In this course, you will learn the essentials for managing and working with the VTEX platform, as well as knowing all the potential that the platform can offer for your e-commerce.
To offer this guide for free, we have split the content into two courses, if you haven’t seen part one, access my profile!
Fellipe Guimarães, Fernando Araujo and Leonardo Siebra will be your tutors throughout this guide, all certified professionals and experts on the VTEX platform and with extensive experience serving major players in the global market.
You will learn how to set up your account from scratch, add users and edit permissions, learn how to add apps to your shop (a vtex io feature), manage and create your product catalog, how to set up your pricing strategy, how to create promotions and add taxes, and also understand all the potential of analytics and WHO of vtex with insights customized for your e-commerce.
You will also understand all the logistical possibilities in the inventory and shipping trade policy modules and be able to configure the transaction and customer modules.
To further enhance your learning, at the end of each class, you can join and participate in discussion groups with the course tutors and other e-commerce and development professionals.
At the end of this course, you will be able to manage your e-commerce shop on the vtex platform without difficulty.
Who this course is for
- E-commerce professionals
- Logistics Module
- Trade Polices & CMS
- Inventory & Shopping (Part 1)
- Inventory & Shopping (Part 2)
- Inventory & Sopping (Part 3)
- Trade Policy
- Logistics Settings
- Logistic – Pickup Points
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|